Chapter Fourteen: The Good Days

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah (Private Inferno)

Affiliation: N.W.G.

Location: D̷̞̱̭̰̲̭̹̖̻̜͕͎͔͎̖̎̋̓̄͌̓͂͐̉̐̈́̍̆̚͜͠r̷̨̛͚̰̖̜̯̪͓͚̂̍͆̈́͂͗̀̎̿̈̔̆̐͝ͅe̴̛͓̤̝̹͗̅̓̾͑̀͛̕͠a̴̤̹͙̩̗̜͉̾̃͋̉͒͛̃͗̂̏̒͋̋̈́̓͆̑̀͜m̵̡̛͈̟̯̳̹̦̹͍͔͈̮̤̼̋̓̔̌̐́̄͛͛̋̄̉̕͠ͅ ̶̲̪̩̂̏́̚͜Ǩ̵̨̻͉͚͙̠̩͎̤̬͑̃į̵̢̛̮͙͕̦̱̳̤̟̩͙̣̙̭̿̆̾̓͗̈̑̈́͂͒̀n̶̥̻̥̪̑ĝ̸̛̯̥̙̒͛̓̃̕͝͝d̴̨̨̛̞̯̰̖̻̥͈̯͔̭̯̟̭͎̥̱̓͗͒̍͆̌͝o̴̧͎̖̞̗̓̽͌̌̈́̐͆͌́̓͋̈̈̓̍̀́m̴̙̳͔̤͔̳̖̋̽̍

Status: Alive, Optimistic, hopeful

-----------------------------------------------------------

Natsuki was on my mind the entire time that I fell asleep. I couldn't get her name off of my mind.

I jerked awake and looked around me. I had trouble seeing at first but I could soon see clearly.

There was something warm in my hand, and my whole chest was cold. I looked down at my hand and noticed that another person's hand was on mine.

That person...was Natsuki.

Me and her were still in the ferris wheel, and she was sitting next to me holding my hand.

"N-Natsuki?" I said.

She turned to face me as her bright pink hair flew in the wind.

"Yes?" She asked.

I scanned her up and down and noticed the bright pink elephant that was tucked under her arm.

The ferris wheel began to come back down and I noticed Jacob, Yuri, Sayori, and Monika were all waiting by the line.

The ferris wheel stopped at the ground and Chris opened the gate of the carriage.

I rushed past Chris and ran towards Jacob.

"Jacob listen! We need to get outta here like right now!" I said.

"W-what do you mean? We just got here." He said.

"Jacob please something really bad is coming we need to go now!"

"Noah what's going on?"

"Jacob let's go! If we don't go now, we will all die!"

"N-Noah...what's going on?" Natsuki said while she walked up behind me. I looked behind her.

"D-Don't worry Natsuki it's okay. I'll get us out of here." I said.

"N-Noah...you're scaring me. What's going on?" She asked.

"Listen you guys have to listen to me. We need to go now!"

I was in a complete panic. I didn't want to loose Natsuki for the 2nd time.

"O-Okay Noah...you're the boss. Let's go guys." Jacob said.

Me and Natsuki held hands as we walked back to the car. I was walking almost ten times as fast as Natsuki so I was practically dragging her.

Jacob and Yuri sat in the driver seat and passenger seat, and me and Natsuki sat in the back seat.

Jacob drove away and fortunately, I didn't hear any gunshots. I didn't care though, I wasn't gonna risk it.

I wrapped my arms around Natsuki and was practically hugging her the entire ride.

"W-Why are you holding me so close?" She asked.

"O-Oh sorry...I just had a bad day-dream is all."