Chapter Seven: The Faults of Our Hearts

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah

Affiliation: Not Known (Peaceful)

Location: Universe B

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"NOAH WE GOTTA GO!" Jacob yelled.

"What's going on?" I said concerned. Jacob ran in front of me and Natsuki.

"Some fuckers are coming through here with machine guns and gunning everyone down. They're asking where you are!" Jacob said in a panicked state.

"Holy shit..." I said while I pointed behind Jacob.

"W-What?" He asked.

"GET DOWN."

Suddenly bullets flew past me and the girls. I pulled Natsuki behind the ferris wheel for cover.

Jacob and the rest of the girls joined me and Natsuki.

"Who the fuck are these guys?!" I yelled at Jacob.

"I have no idea, definitely not LFS, these guys are too good." Jacob yelled back to me.

"We need to make it to the Hummer! There's guns in there!" I said.

"Hold on, wait for my mark!" Jacob said.

We waited for a couple seconds and the bullets stopped. Now would be a time if any to make a run for it.

"Go! Now!" Jacob said.

Me, Jacob, and all of the girls ran away from the ferris wheel. I felt a sharp pain in my ears as I looked behind me.

Someone shot the ferris wheel with an RPG and a big fireball covered the side of it. The ferris wheel began to fall off of it's stand. 

The ferris wheel began to fall over, and it seemed like it was gonna fall on us.

"HOLY FUCK! RUN!" I screamed. I grabbed Natsuki's hand and practically drug her as we ran away from certain death.

Time went slow as I looked behind me to see Yuri and Jacob running next to me.

In the back though, there was Monika and Sayori running for their lives. I saw the shadow of the wheel come over them as they both reached their hands out to me.

I reached my arm out to them as well, but my vision went black when I heard the ferris wheel fall. The ferris wheel had fallen on them.

"M-MONIKA! SAYORI!" Natsuki cried out. I looked at the ferris wheel and tried to pick it up, but it was no use.

Blood started to drip out from under the ferris wheel and I felt something drop in my chest.

"M-Monika...?" I said, still trying to access this situation.

"Noah! Get your shit together! We gotta go!" Jacob said as he pulled on my arm.

I ran next to Jacob and Yuri. I looked behind me to notice Natsuki running slower than us. I noticed how she couldn't make much distance with her short legs.

Bullets flew past all of us. I looked to my right to see that there were groups of gunman all wearing the same outfit. They all had a weird logo on them.

I heard a thud and looked behind me. I saw Natsuki on all fours holding her knee. She had lost her footing and had scraped her knee.

I ran back towards her and scooped her up in my arms.

"Noah!"

"Shhhh Natsuki it's okay! We're almost outta here, we're gonna make it."

I ran with Natsuki in my arms until we made it down a flight of stairs. Our car was in the parking lot.