Chapter Five: Shattered Dreams Part I

ID Imput: Whitfield, Noah

Affiliation: Not known (Peaceful)

Location: Universe B

Status: Alive, Healthy

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up you big dummy." A voice said. I was still halfway asleep until I felt something poke my face.

I looked down to see Natsuki looking up at me. She was laying next to me and we had the blanket over both of us.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"Well I got a good night's sleep after what me and you did last night." Natsuki said while letting out a giggle.

She placed one finger on my chest and touched it.

"You're so cute Natsuki." I said.

Natsuki looked as if she was about to get mad at me for saying that, but her face returned to a peaceful one.

"I love you Noah..." She said.

"I love you too Natsuki."

Natsuki reached her head towards mine and layed her lips on mine.

Suddenly Jacob peeked his head in the doorway.

"Dude, you might wanna get up if we're still gonna do that thing!" He said. Yuri was right next to Jacob wearing less clothes than he was.

I guessed they played a good game of "checkers" last night as well.

"Yeah hold your horses." I said.

"What are you two talking about?" Natsuki asked.

"Heh heh well..." I said nervously. It was supposed to be a surprise but Jacob ruined it.

"Oh shit dude did she not know?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah." I said a little annoyed.

"Shit sorry man..."

"What are you two talking about?!" Natsuki repeated herself.

"We're going to the carnival, as a celebratory occasion." I said while I waved a bunch of carnival tickets in front of Natsuki.

"Oh Noah!" Natsuki said as she lunged at me. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me in for a big hug.

Jacob laughed at me and Natsuki and walked out of the room.

"Well Natsuki, if we're gonna make the carnival, we might wanna start getting ready." I said.

"Yeah I guess so... you're so warm though!" Natsuki said.

Natsuki slowly got up and I watched her. After last night, she still wasn't wearing any clothes.

"C-Close your eyes you perv." Natsuki said.

"You're calling me the pervert after what you did last night?" I asked.

"It's...a special occasion!" Natsuki said embarrassed.

I gave up and covered my eyes as Natsuki got up and gathered her clothes together.

She walked out if the room and I walked over to my dresser and gathered my clothes together.

I decided to wear a pair of blue jeans and a dark blue shirt. I wore a black jacket over the shirt but I didn't zip it up.

"Seems like you and Natsuki had fun last night..." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see a certain green eyed girl.