Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation

Three Months Later

Raichand Mansion, Mumbai

It has been three months since Armaan renamed his Mansion as Raichand's, three months since he earned his engagement ring back and succeeded in making Kavya Kapoor as Kavya Armaan Raichand, his Angel.

During this time, Yash and Sonia shifted to Mumbai to live with their son and daughter-in-law. Their arrival, not only completed the family, but also filled the place with joy. Every day, they would look forward to gather at the dining room for breakfast and dinner. Every Sunday, they would wake up in excitement to spend the entire day with each other, although Kavya missed a few hours for her DID commitments. So, Armaan took that opportunity to pamper his parents alone or receive the love, he missed during his childhood.

There was a playful atmosphere in the air, whenever they were together and sometimes, Mary was a part of their happy moment as well. The Raichand family never missed an opportunity to express their gratitude for her unconditional care and dedication towards the family, especially Armaan. They appreciated her loyalty and gifted a trip with family to her native place. Though Mary was hesitant, but Armaan insisted for her to spend some time with her own family and relax, so she agreed and took a vacation for three weeks.

A few times, the elders would plan to go out for dinner or ask Armaan to take Kavya out for giving the couple some privacy. Sonia and Yash even booked a hotel suite for a weekend, either for them or their kids. Sonia even wanted them to go for honeymoon, but Kavya was too occupied with DID's increasing workload.

DID's batches were no longer conducted at Ruhi's Apartment, Armaan located a perfect place in the prime location of Mumbai city. Although the girls were hesitant as the premises was massive and empty. It meant the boys not only had to invest money in the property, but also for the construction. It took a few days of discussion with lots of argument from the girls and begging from the boys to finally convince the girls.

In two weeks' time, the construction was completed. There were two small rooms for basic training, one large room for advance training, one small reception and one relaxing room for the girls to lay down or take a nap in between the batches. 

A month back, on the special occasion of the International Women's Day, the girls had inaugurated the place for which the Kapoor family had arrived to give their best wishes. They were proud of the girls' progress and stayed a few days to watch them train the female students. Myra joined DID in the meantime to revise her basic skills, which Kavya and Ruhi taught her earlier for self protection. 

Ranveer and Sonia had to hold back Nimrit, who was wincing whenever the girls were hurt or used more power in the training. At the end of the day, she would cry over the bruises on her daughters' exhausted body and it took hours to calm her. 

DID got many new admissions for basic and advance training after Armaan's stunt to call the media without informing anyone to create some publicity. Though it earned him a huge lecture from Kavya as the girls didn't want to use either Raichand or Kapoor's Goodwill to their advantage. The Arrogant had learned enough to lure his Smart Wife into accepting his help as he was willing to take the money in return. 

But Kavya felt dependent on him and developed doubts for her own skills, which resulted in her sadness. It made Armaan realise, he has overstepped a line as the girls wanted to make DID successful without anyone's help. It wasn't their disrespect in regards to the help, the family offered, it was their dream and hard work to prove their abilities without a brand name attached. So, he promised with truthfulness that he would be careful henceforth and will only interfere when asked for.

Armaan and Kavya, as a couple had their set of argument and fights, still they managed to understand the other with one look or statement. They never allowed their ego to implant in their relationship and talked out everything as promised. Their understanding and chemistry amazed everyone, specially the ones, who had witnessed their earlier problems.