Chapter Five

Raichand Mansion

Armaan enters the Mansion, Yash and Sonia are following right behind. He makes his way towards the staircase at the middle of the living room, but Yash stops him by calling his name. Yash gestures Sonia to proceed towards their room after Armaan halts and turns to face his father.

Yash threatens Armaan after Sonia left, "I hope you impressed Kavya. I expect only 'Yes' from her or else you know I never go back from my words."

Armaan loses his calmness and snaps at his father, "Dad, I have tried my best, if still she denies then it's not my fault. You can't punish me, if she doesn't agree to marry me."

Yash observes the frustration in his son's eyes, but says nothing in response.

Armaan burst out unable to control his anger, "First, you call me here and I obeyed because I assumed, you need me in work. But no, you shock me by mentioning of my marriage. You give me only 2 hours for making my mind to marry Kavya. Still, I agreed to do everything you said for the sake of the company, but if she denies for other reason, then don't blame me."

Armaan turns around and marches to his room while Yash stands there and thinks, 'Still concerned about the company.'

Kavya and Myra's Room, Kapoor Mansion

Myra walks out of the washroom after changing in nightwear and finds her sister standing at the window. She walks towards her and stands next to her.

Myra asks, glancing out, "So?"

Kavya replies without looking at her, "I am confused. He seems good and Papa has selected, so he can't be wrong."

Myra turns to face her sister and asks, "Now, how will you decide?"

Kavya states while turning to face her sister, "Myra, I observed he is hiding something. I mean I could see in his eyes, he was willing to say something, but didn't share."

Myra grins and teases her sister, "Wow didu, in one meeting, you read his eyes. Did you both have a filmy style eye-lock?"

Kavya glares at Myra and she giggles in response. Kavya scolds her, "It's serious Myra."

Myra stops giggling and nods in understanding while saying, "Ok sorry. What will you do now?"

Kavya turns to sit on the edge of the bed and faces her sister, "I want to meet him once again."

Myra agrees, "Yeah, it's better to meet again, if you are confused. You will not make any mistake in deciding."

Kavya nods in response and asks, "But I have already asked for a day, now how will I ask for another meeting? What will they think?"

Myra and Kavya jump in fear hearing their father's voice, "What do you mean by 'what will they think?' This matters your entire life Kavya."

They turn to explore a worried Ranveer entering the room and making his way towards Kavya who stands up in shock.

Ranveer continues, while looking at her with concern, "If you think you need another meeting, then I will talk with Yash. I don't want you to feel pressured and take a wrong decision. I want-"

Ranveer stops seeing his both daughters glaring at him. Kavya and Myra fold their arms and raise their eyebrows.

Myra takes a step forward while asking, "So you were listening to our talks secretly? Again?"