Chapter Twenty Five

Vikas's Office, Helping Hand, NGO

Armaan walks closer, locking her gaze with him and stands in front of Kavya and comments in a low voice, "What a pleasant surprise!"

Armaan stares at Kavya with a smirk, who stares back in shock, unable to utter a word.

He takes a step closer and whispers, "I am amazed, Mrs. Raichand."

Baffled with the situation, Kavya involuntarily takes a step back and thinks, 'How did this happen?'

Vikas gets to his feet and walks towards the couple, who are busy staring at each other with different expressions.

Vikas asks Kavya with amusement, "Are you Mrs. Raichand?"

Before she could react, Armaan informs with a smirk, "Of course, she is."

Vikas faces Armaan for a second to smiles, before looking at Kavya and voicing his doubt, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Kavya composes herself and clarifies, "I was scared, if I had informed about my family background, then maybe everyone will think I am faking to help people for publicity or goodwill for the family name."

Vikas nods in understanding and voices his another doubt, "If I am not mistaking, you are not aware, your husband is after the land? How is it possible?"

Kavya plays with her fingers, lowering her gaze and thinking of an excuse.

Though Armaan answers for her, "That's because..."

Kavya faces him and he continues, facing her, "We are recently married and haven't reached to the point, where I can discuss the details of my work with her."

Vikas nods in understanding and opens his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by Armaan, "Would you mind, if I talk with my WIFE in private?"

Kavya faces Armaan in bewilderment on hearing the word "WIFE" from his mouth.

While on the other side, Rihan and Ruhi, who were watching the trio's conversation silently, frown in confusion with the Arrogant's question.

Vikas responds with a smile, "Of course not, you can talk in our games room, it is empty."

Armaan smiles back and turns to face Kavya, he asks, "Shall we, Mrs. Raichand?"

Kavya feels a soft hand, holding her left one and lowers her gaze to find Ruhi is folding her hand.

She faces Ruhi, who smiles at her with assurance and turns to glare at Armaan. However, he remains busy staring at Kavya with an unknown expression, lingering in his eyes.

Kavya turns to walk out of Vikas's Office with Ruhi by her side. Armaan and Rihan follow soon.

Corridor

Ruhi whispers to Kavya, while walking towards the games room, "Kavy, why does he want to talk with you in private?"

Kavya whispers back, "How would I know?"

Rihan whispers to Armaan, while following the girls, "Why do you want to talk with her in private?"

Armaan doesn't respond and he continues, "See, don't do anything in anger, I will find another land for the project, just let this go."

Armaan snaps in a low voice, "Stay out of it."

Before Rihan could react, the girls halt at the door of the Games Room.