Chapter Fifty Three

Next Morning

Kavya's Room, Armaan's Mansion

Kavya wakes up to the strong aroma of coffee and vanilla. She rotates to lay on her back and open her eyes to find her husband, staring down at her.

He greets with a smile, "Good morning."

She greets back after a yawn, "Good morning."

He chuckles and informs, "I have got breakfast for you."

Kavya's eyes widen and follows the direction, Armaan pointed to find a tray with two coffee mugs, two plates of vanilla pancakes and a bowl of fresh assorted fruits.

She turns to face him with a smile and he asks, "Let's eat?"

Kavya nods and sits up before shifting backwards to press her back against the bed rest. While Armaan grabs the tray and sits on the bed after she pushed away the duvet to make room for him.

He places the tray on the bed and grabs a mug of coffee to offer to Kavya, which she accepts with a smile.

After taking a sip, she comments, "Mary has made good coffee today."

Armaan smiles before informing, "Today, I have made breakfast."

Kavya's hand freezes mid-way in shock as she was about to take another sip. He smiles again and pushes her hand up to press the rip of the mug against her lips.

She takes a sip and he states, "Thanks for the compliment, Mrs. Raichand, only replace Mary's name with mine."

Kavya asks without taking away her eyes from his face, "Why did you make breakfast?"

Armaan mocks, "Because I can make certain things, which are edible."

She glares at words, making him chuckle and he grabs a strawberry to feed her.

After chewing, Kavya takes a raspberry and moves her hand towards his mouth. He parts his lips to eat, but she pulls her hand back and eats the fruit herself, making him stare in surprise with wide eyes and hung mouth.

She giggles at his expression and grabs another raspberry to offer him. Though he stares at her suspiciously and grabs her wrist to eat the fruit.

Kavya comments with fake hurt look, "Hawww....you don't trust me."

Armaan replies, "After your dang-advantageous stunt last night, I have learned, I need to stay cautious around you."

She accuses dramatically, while narrowing her eyes, "But you enjoyed mister."

He agrees with a nod, "I won't deny, still precaution is better than cure."

Armaan grabs a piece of kiwi to offer her and Kavya stares at him through her eyelashes before opening her mouth and biting his finger, while taking the fruit in her mouth.

He yelp in pain and stares at his crazy wife, who mocks with a chuckle, "Precaution is better than cure."

Armaan watches her laughing and couldn't stop his lips from curling up into a smile.

He grabs another piece of fruit and offers her, not caring if she bites him and watches his mischievous wife, smirking at him.

Bedroom, Ruhi's Apartment

Ruhi wakes up with the notification sound of her phone and grabs her phone with closed eyes from the night stand. Bringing her phone close to her face, she opens her left eye lazily to check the notification.