Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love

Living Room, Kapoor Mansion

Kavya and Ruhi bring a few mugs of coffee from the kitchen. They find Ranveer with Yash sitting in one couch and Armaan with Rihan at their right, involved in a business conversation. Whereas Sonia asks Nimrit for Myra's improvement, who is sitting on a couch at their right and across her father.

Ruhi whispers, "Do you think, it's a good idea?"

Kavya whispers back, "When will we come back next time, Ruhi? I think, you should share, they love you and will approve for it."

Ruhi takes a deep breath and whispers, "I am nervous, Yash Uncle and Sonia Aunty are here as well."

Kavya encourages, "Don't be, I am with you and they are family as well."

Ruhi nods in response as they near them and pass the mugs to everyone, before taking their seat at either side of Myra. Kavya gives her a reassuring nod and gestures towards Ranveer, who is taking a sip from his mug.

Ruhi starts,"Ranveer Uncle..."

Ranveer faces her with a smile and compliments, "Yes, my Baby Roo, I recognise your coffee and it's as usual tasty."

She smiles in response and plays with her fingers, meeting Rihan's curious, yet confused gaze. He raises his eyebrows, but she doesn't react and faces her Uncle again.

Ruhi opens her mouth to speak, though blabbers in nervousness, "You love my chicken stir-fry with garlic seasoning, so I was planning to make that for dinner."

Kavya mentally slaps her forehead, while Ranveer appreciates with a grin, "That's so sweet of you. But you must be tired, so take some rest today and make tomorrow."

Ruhi nods obediently and faces Kavya, who is gesturing with her eyes in irritation, whereas Armaan chuckles silently as he understands, what they are trying to do.

Ruhi watches Ranveer taking another sip and stammers, "Uncle...we...I...I..."

Ranveer face her with a frown and asks with concern, "Roo, what's the matter baby?"

Nimrit asks as well, "Ruhi, what happened?"

She shuts her eyes, failing to gather the courage and stands before blabbering, "I and Kavy are going to our old NGO to meet the kids."

Kavya stares at her in shock, while others remain clueless and Armaan chuckles as Ruhi grabs Kavya's hand to drag her towards the exit with the coffee mugs still in their hands.

But Ranveer stops them, "Wait."

Ruhi turns to face him with Kavya and he demands, "I know, you want to say something. Come on, tell me."

Kavya whispers, "Come on, Ruhi. Be a strong woman."

Ruhi whispers, "Fine."

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before announcing, "I am dating someone."

However, she frowns as there is a pin-drop silence for a minute and opens her eyes slowly to find Ranveer, standing in front of her with a stunned look.

She steps back and grabs Kavya's free hand in nervousness, while he demands, "What did you say?"

Rihan faces Armaan in fear, who watches his father-in-law keenly to know his intentions and Ruhi stammers, "I...I am dating..."