Chapter Fifty

Next Morning

Kitchen, Ruhi's Apartment

Ruhi is chopping vegetables for salad after the morning batch. While Kavya is adding spices to the vegetables, cooking in the frying pan for their lunch. Ruhi grabs the tiffin box, before placing the salad in it when a thought enters her mind.

She faces Kavya to ask, "Tomorrow is our last day of basic training and Saturday will be the first day of advance course. Today is Wednesday, but we haven't finished our planning for the advance course."

Kavya faces her with a frown and demands, "What's remaining? We got the equipment and planned step-by-step training."

Ruhi raises one eyebrow and asks, "Do we have a volunteer for escaping from a bodybuilder type attacker? Remember, we thought our heights and weight will not be perfect to train the girls, so we need a man, who is tall and full of muscles."

Kavya nods, remembering their discussion as she transfers the rice and cooked vegetables in the lunch box.

The girls think of a volunteer, when Kavya realises something and suggests, "Max will be the perfect volunteer, right?"

Ruhi's eyes brighten with agreement and she states, "Yes and he is a bodyguard himself, so it won't be a problem for him."

Kavya asks with doubt, "But will he agree?"

Ruhi assures her, "I think, he will agree. Ask him in the evening, once you are free."

Kavya agrees in nods and states, "Yes and Armaan will be late today, so I will have time to talk with Max till dinner." 

Ruhi teases with a smirk, "Oh! Someone doesn't even eat until Mr. Hubby returns from work. How romantic!"

Kavya rolls her eyes and asks to change the topic, "Aren't we getting late for supervision duty?"

But Ruhi teases again, "Yes, yes, we should leave for the 'land' purchased by someone for his wife's dream."

Kavya glares at her and pounces to attack, but Ruhi runs to her room to change her clothes as they have to leave for supervision work.

Late Evening

Living Room, Armaan's Mansion

Kavya enters the Mansion with Max, following behind and makes her way towards the living room. She takes her seat on a couch and gestures Max to sit across her.

He obeys and she initiates the conversation, "Max, I needed a favour from you."

Max assures, "Just order Ma'am, you will get it."

Kavya smiles before explaining, "You are well aware of DID, right?"

He nods in positive and she continues, "This weekend, we are starting the advance course. There are two batches, every Saturday and Sunday. One from 7 am to 10 am and another from 12 pm to 3 pm. We have 6 students in the morning batch and 5 in the evening one."

Max appreciates with a genuine smile, "Sorry to interrupt, but I must say, you and Ruhi have done an amazing job. Starting a training institute with no experience and achieving success within a month's time is incredible. I have no words to appreciate your courage and confidence."

Kavya smiles and shares her father's words, which motivated her, "My father always said, determination with the right amount of hard work and confidence can give you, your desired success. I and Ruhi were strongly following his guidance."