Chapter Fourty Nine

Next Morning

Ruhi's Apartment

Today Ruhi and Kavya are training their students some tricks to release their hands from a strong grip and attack the person.

During the training session, some girls were facing difficulty to release their hand as Kavya kept a strong grip.

One of the girls, Saiba complains, "Kavya Ma'am, your hold is too strong."

However Kavya doesn't react as she stays engrossed in her own thoughts and keeps gazing the wall aimlessly.

Ruhi observes her stressed face and thinks, 'From morning, she is disturbed. What is bothering her?'

Under absent-minded state, Kavya twists Saiba's arm further. She yells in pain, grabbing everyone's attention and breaks Kavya's trance.

Ruhi murmurs under her breath, "Oh God."

Saiba yells at Kavya, "How dare you twist my hand? What kind of training is this?"

Ruhi moves ahead to handle the situation, only to be stopped by Kavya, who raises her hand.

Kavya glares at Saiba and demands in a louder voice, "Do you think the goons will hold your hand as per your comfort? Will they take care to not hurt you?"

Every student stares at Kavya as she continues, "They are heartless and they can hurt you in the most horrible way possible. At that time you won't get an opportunity to complain of their strong hold or ways of handling you. You have to act in a flick of a second and defend yourself."

Everyone listens attentively and Kavya faces each one individually before continuing, "I don't want any weak students here, I want strong women who have the ability to fight back, instead of crying at a corner."

Kavya steps back and announces, "Whoever thinks my way of training is incorrect, they are free to leave the training NOW."

None of the students move from their place and continue to practice the moves taught by Kavya and Ruhi, except Saiba who walks towards the pile of bags and grabs her bag to leave.

But Kavya stops Saiba and grabs her own handbag from the table. She walks closer and removes some money from it.

Kavya forwards the money and informs, "Refund."

Other students chuckle at Saiba's shocked face, who then becomes angrier and snatches the money from Kavya's hold before leaving the apartment.

Chandani, another student states, "Thank God Saiba left, she was a complain box in every class. She thinks, defending ourselves from goons should be an effortless task."

Hasti, another student appreciates, "Kavya Ma'am, you did the right thing by kicking her out."

Others agree, giving Ruhi a breath of relief and Kavya smiles at her students, who smile with appreciation at her.

After 30 minutes, when the training ended, Ruhi makes Kavya sit on the couch and demands, "What were you thinking, Kavy?"