Chapter Fifty Nine

Next Day,

Living Room, Ruhi's Apartment

Kavya asks in shock, "WHAT? You and Rihan are dating?"

After supervision duty, Ruhi decided to tell Kavya regarding her and Rihan's relationship as she didn't prefer to hide the most important fact of her life from her best friend.

Ruhi lowers her gaze in shyness and nods before informing, "Yes, it's been two days, we confessed our love to each other and I have even met his mother last Sunday for a casual dinner."

Kavya remains speechless, stunned with the news and Ruhi apologises, "I am sorry, I didn't tell you earlier, but there were so many things going on in your life. So-"

Kavya interrupts, taking her in a hug, "No, Ruhi. I should apologise, I was so busy with my married life issues that I didn't notice my friend was falling in love."

She breaks the hug and states, "And I am so happy for you, Rihan is a perfect guy. I am sure, he will keep you happy."

Ruhi blushes before confessing, "He does keeps me happy."

Kavya's eyes widens in surprise and she teases, "Oh! If someone is already keeping someone happy, then should I meet his mother for marriage discussion?"

Ruhi denies with wide eyes and red cheeks, "No, not now."

Kavya giggles, while pulling her again for a hug and confesses, "Awww my baby Roo wants to enjoy the dating period. Don't worry, when you are ready for marriage, let me know."

Ruhi asks with concern, "But when will you let me know, what has happened between you and your husband?"

Kavya's smile drops as she breaks the hug and Ruhi continues, "Rihan was telling, even Armaan stays restless and frustrated in the office. I understand, if you don't want to share your marital issue, but I can help in any way possible. Don't hesitate to ask."

Kavya forces a smile and explains, "You can't do anything, only I can rectify my mistake."

Ruhi requests, "Then do something to rectify it. I can't see you upset anymore."

Kavya smiles at her concern and Ruhi suggests, "You know what, get out and do something now. I will handle the evening batches of DID."

Kavya asks with a frown as Ruhi tosses her belonging on her lap, "Now?"

Ruhi replies, while standing and pulling Kavya's arm to make her stand, "Yes, NOW."

Without allowing for Kavya to respond, Ruhi throws her out and orders, "Clear out everything tonight, otherwise I won't talk with you."

Ruhi shuts the door on Kavya's face, making her stare at the door in disbelief and murmur, "Did she just kick me out of her home?"

She sighs in defeat, descending the stairs and thinks of a way to pacify her husband.

Veer's Mansion

Armaan enters the Mansion with a file in his hand and Veer welcomes him with a friendly hug.

Veer apologises after breaking the hug and taking the file from him, "Sorry Armaan, for one file you had to come here."

Armaan responds with a reassuring smile, "That's alright, I had finished my work and your place comes on the way to home, so I thought to hand it over personally."