|| 034 - Hours to Freedom ||

~ I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

~Unknown

~

"I swear, if we miss this flight, I don't care if he's one of us. I really am at the point of actually killing him." Once again, our flight was near and we were waiting on Eron...and Dion. We were exposed to the public eye so our sins were clear to people, hence why we received dirty looks off regulars.

I didn't really want to put my thoughts all on him, but on my girlfriend instead. She was slumped over my lap, her back acting as a blanket to my legs.

"E, have you gotten anymore tattoos?" She asked huskily, searching for my hand to fiddle with in which case I helped her on her mission to find it.

"Nah, Kitten. I think I've reached the limit now." I tired to sound calm and collected as I replied to her, but it was getting nowhere. But I felt like she knew that I was trying. She slowly removed her phone from her tired face, wanting to spend her last moments before the flight call, just staring at me. Her eyes, just on me. But what got me, I just couldn't even smile at her.

As I was getting lost in her glazed pools, I soon heard that same screeching laugh of the lusty. He came around the corner with Dion, fanning out his clothes and going back to his ways of eyeing every person that fit his criteria...which was pretty much everyone. Oh! I nearly forgot to mention. This wasn't the first time in the airport that he sprinted off for a quickie. He already did so with Rani......twice.

"Please can the passengers for the flight to Olympia, Greece make their way to bay 6. Thank you."

There was the signal. Every Sinner stood up immediately from their positions of wait and traveled towards the designated area. The amount of stares and dirty looks we were given was extraordinary. It made us all the more intimidating with our abnormal appearances, our tattoos for once. Especially the lads. I think that our tattoos were worse than the girls, and when I mean ours and I mean me. It was always me that was getting the special treatment. I had enough of it.

Girls, wary at me however spellbound at Eron. Dion was too busy eating...which I wished I could do. Even regular boys were captured by each of the girls' good looks. Ita's. Mona's. Rani's. But they didn't dare gawk at Gia, fore they could sense my piercing eyes stabbing into their soul. My arm stayed locked around her, pulling her close to me, making sure they saw that she was mine and only mine. Ha. I guess there were advantages of being a Wrath kid. E, stop giving the git compliments!

Stares were ridiculously high, it was crazy, seriously. We eventually parked for a minute at the tunnel before we boarded the plane, with normals seemed quite intimidated by us. Once again I mean me. Because my arm was over Gia's shoulders, my hand was clearly spotted, decorated with wounds and a black and white lion tattoo that housed the whole of it, in fact the blood stains hadn't cleared up completely from earlier, when I plunged a fist into the brick wall.

--

"Guys...it's actually happening." Ita uttered, catching all of our attention as the plane ascended. We all nodded, confidently...whilst suddenly drifting off into a pleasant daydream about our free lives lounging in the distance. As we were doing so, Dion's hand carefully slipped into Ita's, squeezing it gently. We all knew that Ita fancied him...except for Dion himself. Even Eron knew, yet still continued to drag him into bathrooms or empty spaces .

Ita turned to our side and grinned in excitement at her crush's actions. The three girls began to fangirl along with her. Now you're probably wondering ''Where's Eron in all of this?'' Well, my friend....he's already gone off to the toilets with this random girl. He passed her a note whilst flashing her the famous Ticeros wink.

"Let's see how many times he gets up to go to the "bathroom"." I snarked, slouching back into my seat as I received a few chuckles off of the other Sinners.

As the laughs died down and we had settled more comfortably into the flight back to Greece, Gia suddenly took me surprise, leaning slightly over the arm rest to softly kiss me. It was such a rewarding feeling, anytime we locked lips with each other, even if she had no thought in doing so, yet carelessly wanting to show her love for me.

"I love when you do that, babe." I whispered before giving her another peck on her plump pink lips.

"Well...I just wanted to show you the L word." Smart thinking, Gia Neldai. Very smart thinking indeed. She made sure that she was looking straight into my eyes, meaning every word.

I laid a hand flat on her thigh, squeezing it as I gazed at her stunning out of this world like features. She had a face like none of the normal girls I'd ever seen before. She was my kind of beautiful. The best kind.

"You already show me the L word all the time. I can see it in everything you do for and with me. And I always think the same thing about you, Kitten." Her smile struck light in an instant. Her head laid upon my shoulder as I stretched my arm out over to secure her. She shuffled her leg so that it had become hung over my own.

Gia's hands had now grabbed my hoodie softly to allow herself to drift off to sleep..or at least try her very best to.

Everyone had now settled in their places for the duration of the flight. Eron, was now free of Lust for a while as he remained in his padded seat, occupied with Rani's head slotted into the space in his neck.

Mona was sleeping upright, with her eyes shielded by her Balenciaga sleeping mask. She was one of the first ones to drift off to sleep as she let one of her earphones pop out of her millions of pounds worth of adorned adorned jewellery ears.

Ita was actually clinging onto Dion's arm as he couldn't get to sleep so he decided to sooth his restlessness by multiple bubbles and pops of chewing gum. However, his glances always turned back to her every now and then, in which he pressed a quick light kiss onto her temple. That was something that he had never done before. That was something that we had noticed for the first ever ever. Is this who he was meaning when I overheard him saying to Eron that he was starting to develop feelings for someone else? It's Ita.

And finally, Gia and I. No words we spoke but the comfort of each other's presence was overwhelming, bringing us some sort of closure that we both needed. After all, our minds were too occupied with the thought of being free. Or in the space of twenty hours and fifteen minutes, we would be arriving in Olympia. The place that holds our freedom..but also our freedom is trapped there. Either way...

All seven of us were going to leave Olympia ripped out of the grasp of The Creator's verminous Sins.