Chapter Twelve

Show Time :D

       I was all ready and done! 17 people already went. Three more to go. Guess who those three were? Yep, Kylie, Helen, and then Me. Eeek! So nervous....

       I heard the host go, "And now, please welcome....Ms.Kylie Morgan!" That cues the audience to clap. "You, go kick some butt!" I encouraged her. "I will!" She yelled back with a high five. Then she stepped onto stage. And they asked her what she was gonna sing, what her name was, and so on. She looked wonderful in her strapless dress. Then she began singing. 

         She was singing Till The World Ends By Britney Spears. 

*Beat Begins* This kitten got your tongue tied in knots, I see. Spit it out, cause I'm dyin' for company. I notice that you got it. You notice that I want it. You know that I can take it, to the next level, Babay. If you want this good b!tch, sicker than the remix. Baby, let me blow your mind tonight. I can take it, take it, take no more. Never felt like, felt like this before. Come on get me, get me on the floor. Dj, what you, what you waiting for? *Song goes on till it's finished.* 

         Wow, she did great. No matter how nasty this song sounds. Next up was Helen. Who is singing Impossible by Shontelle? What! I was gonna sing that. Oh my gosh. I'm panicking....I'm still panicking. I didn't know what to do, so I texted Justin. 

Me- Justin! OMG, Helen is singing my song! Wtf am I gonna do?

Justin- I know, I'm gonna send you another song, kkay? 

Me- Idk if I could memorize in time! D:

Justin- You'll do just fine, okay? Don't worry. I'm here. 

Me- Okay. Thanks (: 

Justin- No problem. Here's the link: _________________________________

     He sent me the song 'Part of Me By Katy Perry' Hold up, I've already got this song memorized. Yes! I was pacing back and forth repeating the lyrics to myself. About 10-20 minutes later, they called me up onto stage. I grabbed the mic and the flashes beamed onto my face. Here it went....

Helen's P.O.V. 

          I came back to the make up room. And Kylie had just returned from the bathroom. "Kylie! Do you know who's song you gave to me??!" I yelled at her. "What? No. I just picked a random song from Justin's group list. That's what you wanted me to do, right?" She said back. "Well, we forgot about Ari. And she was forced to change her song!! D:" Kylie's jaw dropped. "Oh god. What is she singing then?" 

         We both put our attention onto stage. There she was. Ariana was standing on center stage, looking absolutely gorgeous. And the song began...

  Days like this I want to drive away. Pack my bags, and watch your shadow fade. You chewed me up and spit me out. Like I was poison in your mouth. You took my light, you drained me down. That was then and this is now. Now look at me! This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no. This is the part of me, that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no. *Continues the rest of song until it ends* 

      O_O That was amazing.... Everyone was cheering, especially the judges. They were all standing and applauding. And Bieber's group's score was slightly higher now. Grr.... Oh, Ariana. I've never meant for any harm on you. But you're on Justin's team. And that's the worst competition towards me....