Don't hurt my woman!

A/N: This chapter can probably get a little boring at times just because it's a car ride and there's only so much you can do with those. Also the song was suggested by 5mellsLikeTeenSpirit. I'm running out of songs guys. It's not all that big of a deal, but I kind of enjoy listening to the music you guys give me. Some of them I've become obsessed with. I'm still dedicating chapters to people who give me songs too, if I haven't already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood at the back of van trying to find some way to get my bag into the huge pile of luggage. I'm pretty sure Sarah's stuff took up most of the back, and they rest was Adam's. Apparently it takes effort to be as cute as he is.

"Here." Tyler said, moving a few things around and then grabbing my bag. "Now you're all set."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. So you talk to Bryan since the other night?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he apologized for getting all possessive and everything is ok now."

"That's good."

I stared at him for a little while. Something wasn't right about him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, it's just way too early to be up."

"Tyler, I know you better than that. Something is wrong."

"Ok yeah, something is wrong. I really don't want to talk about it right now so don't push me Eb." He snapped.

He walked around the side of the van leaving me in shock and little pissed. What the hell is his problem? I wasn't pushing him to tell me anything, it was just a question.

"Melanie broke up with him." Adam whispered behind me.

"What?!" I yelled, spinning around fast.

He put his hand over my mouth. "Shut up, you're not supposed to know. It was the other day right after they told us we were going to the beach."

"But he was over at my house when after that."

"Like 20 minutes after. She called him basically as he walked in the door and then he got really mad and hung up. When I went to talk to him all he told me was that she ended it."

I turned and looked at Tyler leaning against the side of the van. He looked fine. Nothing about him said I just got broken up yet. Obviously his temper is pretty short, but he wasn't torn up about this like other people would be. At least I didn't think he was.

"Why do you get the front seat?" I heard Josh asked.

I smiled as I saw Sarah climbing in the front seat and Josh glaring at her. He gets mad over the littlest things with her. It's so funny.

"Because I'm pregnant and I'll rip your head off if you try to stop me. I'm not in the mood to deal with people today." She answered.

"You can't use pregnancy as an excuse forever." He grumbled, opening the back door and climbing in.

I climbed in beside him and smiled. "You don't want to sit up front anyway. All the fun people are back here."

"Yeah I know, but if she isn't in the mood to deal with people then she doesn't need to be on a nine hour road trip with Adam. Give him an hour to wake up and we'll never shut him up."

I nodded. "I know. I've been on this trip with him."

Adam and Tyler crawled into the seat in front of us and made themselves comfortable.