That's so awkward.

A/N: Before you start reading I would just like to tell you that your expectations should not be high. This one is a filler and it's short, but it has some intersting stuff in it. I'm sorry about the fillerness and the next one should be better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell him." I said, pushing Sarah toward our dad. If she told him now, it should go over smoothly. He's at the grill which puts him in his happy place.

"What if he gets mad?" She whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "He'll be mad no matter what. Go."

She started to get up only to sit back down. "I can't."

"Sarah, you have-"

Tyler grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the chair. "I'm borrowing her for a second." He told Sarah and lead me to the front of the house.

"Ok," I said. "You're about to rip my arm off. Is there a problem?"

He let me go. "Yes. It has to do with you telling my girlfriend about my personal life."

"Ok, I didn't tell your girlfriend about YOUR personal life. I told her about mine, you just happened to be part of it."

"You could have left me out. Or better yet, you didn't have to tell her at all."

I don't know why he's making a big deal out of this. "Did you get in trouble or something?"

"No, I just got asked a bunch of questions about why I left you and how I could be such a selfish person? The same questions I asked myself for two years before I could finally move on with life!" He yelled.

"I still don't see why you're mad at me."

He sighed. "Every damn time I think I have finally put that whole situation in the past, it comes up again. You shouldn't have told her about it because now she won't shut up about it."

"Well it's not like you were going to!"

"It's not her business!"

"Tyler she's your girlfriend! She needs to know about your past, and that's defiantly something of he past she needs to know about!"

"Why? So she can worry about me doing the same thing to her? So she can ask me more questions about why I left the first love of my life? Everything you told her, she never should have heard. All it's going to do is cause problems." He said, looking down at me with his blue eyes that were darker with anger.

"Well I'm sorry for any problems it cause for you, her, or me but I had to tell someone Tyler. You have no idea how long I've needed to talk to someone about what happened between us. When she asked, it just kind of came out. I'm sorry."

I sat down on the stairs waiting for him to calm down, just like I knew he would if I gave time. Maybe I shouldn't have told Melanie the whole story, but I couldn't stop myself. I didn't think about how it would affect Tyler. I don't know if she's mad at him and just played the 'I'm not jealous' thing really well, or if she just got mad because she considers me a friend who was hurt by her boyfriend. Either way, he seems upset about it. And even after three years of not being around him, It still makes me feel like gum on the bottom of a shoe when Tyler is mad at me.

He sat down next to me. "I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. At least it didn't take us long to get back to normal. We just had our first argument of the summer." I smiled.

He smirked. "Yeah...look, if you want to talk about something, and it involves you and me, talk about it to me."

"That's so awkward." I mumbled.