You're such a momma's boy.

I'm not going to lie, when my all my dad did was threaten Zach with his life, I was a little shocked. I honestly thought it would be more of a 'you better run because you knocked my daughter up' kind of thing. But no. He only said if he didn't take care of Sarah and the baby, there's going to be issues...with stronger words of course. I'm surprised Zach didn't cry.

I am exhausted though. I just want this day to end so I can go cuddle with Bryan. That makes everything feel better.

"Hey, we're going to go ok." Tyler told me.

I looked up. "Why? It's still somewhat early."

"Because I...I um...invited Parker over."

"What?! You're going to let your girlfriend meet that thing!" I couldn't believe him. Why they stayed friends after high school confuses the hell out of me. At least Tyler matured a little. Parker still acts like he's five.

"That's why I'm going home. I knew you didn't want him here." He explained.

I shook my head. "Tyler, I don't want him within a hundred feet of my house!"

"Technically it's not your house."

I glared at him.

"Melanie has already met him if that makes the situation better."

"How does she feel about him?" I asked.

"She thinks he's fine. She doesn't hate people randomly like you do."

Melanie walked up to Tyler and smiled. "I thought we were leaving."

"We are." Tyler grabbed her hand and started to pull her away but she pulled away from him.

"Why are you being so forceful? Who are you mad at?"

Oh this girl knows him well. I saw something in Tyler's eyes that told me he didn't like that too much. It made me smile.

"I'm not mad. I just want to get back to my house before Parker gets here." He told her.

"Wow. Thanks for trying to keep me away from the party dude."

That voice made me cringe. There's not even a reason why it should other than the fact everything he does makes me want to shove his head through a wall.

"It's here." I growled.

Parker rolled his eyes. "I don't appreciate being called IT."

"Well I don't know what else to call you considering you're hardly human."

"I really hope you never have children. I don't think the doctors could deliver a baby that is half girl and half PURE EVIL!"

Tyler stepped in between us. "I'm glad you two have reunited. Lets go to my house."

I watched as the two boys walked across the yard. Melanie looked between Parker and I. "So I take it you guys aren't friends?"

"Not at all. You know what's funny about it? There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be. He's never actually done anything to me, and I've never done anything to him. It was just automatic hatred for each other." I told her. The one thing I didn't tell her, and I would never tell anyone ever, is that when Tyler left, Parker actually helped me through a lot of it. I'm not saying we became friends, but one day he showed up at my door. It was the one and only time I've ever hugged Parker for sympathy.

"So you just don't like eachother for no reason? That's weird." She chuckled.

"Very. But it's how we are," I sighed. "You should probably go over there. Don't want Tyler getting mad because I made you hate his bestfriend or something."