You're cute.

A/N: This is in Adam's POV! I know some people had questions about his relationship from the previous book. This will kind of clear things up. I know it's short but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam's POV

*****************

"You're pathetic." Josh mumbled.

I looked over at him. "What are you talking about?"

"You have been staring at Amber for 15 minutes straight. Why don't you go talk to her?"

"Because that would make me look desperate. I don't want to be the guy who goes crawling back to his ex girlfriend, begging for forgiveness." I told him.

He shrugged. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind if I get with her."

I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back down into his seat. "If you touch her, No! If you even think about touching her, I will personally see to it that you die a slow, painful death."

"I just proved you still like her, so go talk to her."

Of course I still like her. How could I not? She's perfect! I don't why I broke up with her. Maybe it was because of the feelings I had for her were so strong and it scared me. But just because she's out of my life, doesn't mean the feelings for her are.

I looked back at her. Why does she have to be so amazing? Why am I such an idiot for leaving her? I'm turning into Tyler...except I didn't wake up one morning and drive away from the love of my life. God he's an idiot.

Almost like she could feel my eyes on her, she looked at me. I would have looked away, but I couldn't. She held my gaze for a long time before smiling slightly. Does she know she drives me absolutely crazy when she does that?

"Yeah..." Josh said, standing up. "I don't know what exactly you are going to do in this situation, but Kressa is over there looking hot. I see you later."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I don't why he likes Kressa. She's a whore. I looked back at Amber, but she wasn't there. Did she really just leave? I was trying to work up the nerve to talk to her and now she's gone. I can't even leave because Josh is getting his flirt on.

"Hey."

I turned slowly to look at her. I smiled crept across my face as I felt the relief flood through me. "I thought you left."

"Yeah, I saw you creeping on me over there."

"I wasn't creeping," I said defensively. "You just happened to look at me at the same time I looked at you."

She smiled and sat down beside me. "You're cute."

I wanted to say so are you, but I held it in. "Well I try."

We stared at each other for a long time before she finally broke the silence. "Adam, I miss you."

I jumped at her words. What do I say? I need to say something!

"I don't know if you feel the same way, actually you probably don't," She said. "I just need closure. I need to know why you left so I can try to move on without all of this wondering. So I really need you to te-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. Her suprise only lasted for a few seconds before she started to respond. I smiled as she melted into me. How did I ever think leaving this girl was the right thing to do? I'm an idiot.

I pulled away and looked at her. "I missed you too."

"Then why did you dump me?" She asked.

Her arms were still wrapped around my neck, and she was still pressed closely to me. Needless to say, I was distracted. "I'm stupid. I'm crazy. I'm an asshole. I don't know when I have something amazing right in front of me. I'm pretty sure I share a brain with my brother when it comes to girls...that's just a few reasons."

She gave me a confused look. "Trouble with girls runs in your family?"

"No...leaving girls does." I told her.

"Good to know." She mumbled.

"But," I smiled. "If you will forgive me and go out with me again, I won't let you go so easily. Actually there was nothing easy about it the first time. I won't let you go at all."

She gave me a quick kiss. "Of course I'll go out with you again snuggley bear."

"Please don't call me that in public...or in private for that matter." I sighed.

She giggled. "Why not? Does it embarrass you?"

"Yes, and Josh has a way of being very sneaky about things. If he heard you calling me that, I would never live it down."

She rolled her eyes. "You really shouldn't care so much about what your friends think, but I won't call you that if that's what you want."

"Thank you."

"But I will call you something. We can talk about it later."

I sighed. I guess I should be happy we're going to talk later. I could be going home single...but I'm not. I got my girlfriend back.

"Well what do you know?" Josh said, walking up to us. "Are you two back together?" He smiled.

Amber looked at me expectantly. I guess I have to answer this question. "Yeah."

She smiled happily. "Yay! It's official again."

"Nice dude." Josh said. "We have to go though. My sister just called and told me I need to get my ass home because she's there alone and can't get around the house. You would think after breaking every bone in her body, she would be able to deal with a sprained ankle."

I looked at Amber. "I have to go. I'll call you later."

She kissed me one last time. "Can't wait."

I watched her walk away and sighed. That girl makes me feel things no 17 year old boy should feel.

Josh slapped me on the back of the head. "I really don't want Ebony on my case about why it took so long to get home. Come on...snuggley bear."

I shoved him. "Don't say another word about it. I'm getting a new name later."

"I'll bet you 20 bucks it will have the word poo in it." He said.

I shook my head. "I won't let that happen."

"You don't have control."

He doesn't have to remind me. She could have total control over me...she just doesn't know it yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I. Love. Adam. I wish he was real because I would pick him haha. I will upload another chapter going back to Ebony's POV this weekend. Vote and comment! :)

P.S. You should all go read howrselover's stories. She's new, so give her some feedback peeps!