You named me after the Dark Lord!

A/N: So here's an update! I know it's shocking. This is one where there are flashbacks in the chapter so they're in italics and also they're marked with ** incase the italics doesn't show. The song on the side was given to me JaclynJudith. If you have any song suggestions for this story, just tell me and I'll put it on the side and dedicate a chapter to you. Ok, that's all. Go read!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 I rolled over in my bed for the tenth time in passed 30 minutes. Josh was apparently boycotting sleeping in his own room on this trip because he’s taken up the majority of my bed. I poked him on the back trying to get him to wake up and move but it’s no use.

“Josh,” I whispered so I wouldn’t wake up Sarah. “Josh, wake up and go to your own bed.”

He didn’t move. “Ugh!” I sighed and rolled out of bed. I’m obviously not getting sleep right now. Why can’t I have a brother that hates me and never wants to be around…ok I wouldn’t want that, but one that slept in his own bed would be nice.

I went out of my room and across the hall and knocked on Tyler’s door. Who else was there to bug at this time at night. The door opened a few seconds later revealing a sleepy Tyler.

“How did I know this would happen at some point this week?” He asked.

I grinned. “My bed has been occupied by Josh and I can’t sleep. I’m bored!”

He rolled his eyes. “Hang on.” He disappeared back into his room and came back a second later with two hoodies and threw one at me. “Come on.”

I slipped it on and followed him to the elevator. “Where are we going?”

He shrugged. “Where ever we end up.”

“Always so specific.” I grinned.

He smirked a little and pressed the elevator button. We stayed silent until we were out of the hotel. I followed him through the parking lot to the car where he opened the trunk and got into the cooler. He pulled out two apples and threw one to me.

I smiled and looked at him. “Why do you always give one to me and no one else?”

“Why do you always ask questions you already know the answer to?” He smiled back, tilting his head to the side. “I like you a little bit better than I like everyone else baby.”

I looked down at the ground, blushing. “Tyler James, what am I going to do with you?”

He chuckled. “Let’s take a walk.”

We continued to walk down the sidewalk, having conversations about random things like why I painted my toenails purple and how Bently always gets his hair to look absolutely perfect in the mornings. It was an enjoyable and reminded me of old times when we could sit around and be silly and not have to worry about who was around and what we were doing. This is how I wanted my summer to be.

Eventually we made our way to the boardwalk and sat down at the end of it looking out at the ocean. It’s amazing to look at it at night. Honestly it’s a completely different world out there. It’s mysterious and some people might say it’s scary but I think it’s fascinating. With us sitting right there over the ocean, we don’t know what’s right under our dangling feet. It could be nothing, or could be a hungry shark, but you’ll never find out.

“What are you thinking about?” Tyler asked, breaking my train of thought.

“The ocean,” I answered, meeting his gaze. He was staring at me intensely, like I was a complicated math problem he couldn’t figure out. “What are you thinking about?”