I expect this from him.

A/N: The song on the side was suggested by RememberingReality. It's awesome...because we all know Boys Like Girls are awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Need a break?" Tyler asked as we exited the ride. His way of making things up to me was to take me to an amusement park. I wasn't complaining. Roller coaster gave me a rush and I had fun.

"Maybe a little one." I said, limping toward a bench. My ankle was throbbing even though Tyler has been carrying me on his back most of the day. It wasn't really needed at first, I just enjoy making him sweat.

"We can leave if you want. I mean, if it's too much for you."

I shook my head. "I'm fine. I just need to rest if for a little bit." I swung my legs up on to his lap and sighed. "I'm kind of hungry."

"Really? I'm your horse, your foot rest, and now you want me to buy your food. You expect me too much out of me woman."

"I'll give you the money stupid."

He grinned. "Nah, I'm just joking baby. Save your money. What do you want?"

"Something with cheese..."

"Nachos?"

Ooh nachos sound good right now. "Yeah, get those."

He chuckled and got up to get in line. I felt kind of bad about him going to stand alone in the hot sun, but he didn't seem to mind. Just one of the good things about Tyler I guess.

"Hey! What are you doing here?"

I looked up at Josh and some girl I didn't know. They were holding hands though so she was probably the girl he told me about. What was her name again?

"I'm here with Tyler. He's apologizing."

Josh smirked. "For what?"

"Everything. What are you doing here?"

"I just thought we could do something fun," he said, nodding at the girl. "Oh by the way, this is Kressa."

Kressa! That's her name. "Hi, I'm Ebony."

She smiled. "It's good to finally meet you. I've heard a lot."

I wanted to say I've heard a lot about you too, but I don't know how she would take that. Luckily I didn't have to say anything because Tyler came back.

"Really? I take you out for a day with just us and your brother comes back? I mean, I guess I should have seen it coming, but still."

"Nice to see you too dude." Josh mumbled.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Just kidding. Here's your food."

I took it from him and could instantly smell the cheese. There's just something about nachos that makes me eat like I've never seen food.

"So are you two staying with us or what?" Tyler asked, trying to take one of my chips. I slapped his hand away and glared.

Josh smirked at our little exchange. "I don't care if you guys don't, and if she's ok with it." He turned to look at Kressa.

"I'm fine with it." She shrugged.

"Well I hope your ready to move slow. She's injured." Tyler said, pointing to me. "I'm Tyler by the way."

"Kressa. What's wrong with you?" She asked me.

"This idiot decided it would be fun to let me drive his motorcycle and I sprained my ankle. It's not as bad as it sounds." I told her.