Did I say I was interested?

A/N: Sorry for taking so long and then giving you a filler chapter. I guess it's somewhat entertaining in some parts. Anyway the song on the side was suggested by JaclynJudith, and she gave me a ton of songs so I think I'm good for awhile but if somone wants a chapter dedicated to them, you can still suggest them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just so you know there's a huge storm coming in." Josh said, sitting next to me.

I looked out at the sky getting darker and then back at my brother. "I had no idea Josh. Why don't you ruin this trip some more for me?"

The moment we pulled into the hotel it started thundering. Of course that's just our luck. Hopefully it will be one of those short storms where the wind blows like crazy and it pours, but then stops. I want to go to the beach before dark.

He scoffed. "It won't rain the whole trip Eb. Don't be a baby."

"I will be a baby. This is the first time I've gotten to do anything fun and exciting this summer and I won't have it ruined by stupid rain."

"Falling off motorcycles and riding rollercoasters with me isn't fun and exciting?" Tyler asked, sounding offended. Maybe he really was, I mean he has been moody today.

"Not as fun as the beach." I told him.

"What fun can you have at the beach that you can't have a home? You have a pool so you can swim, you have a freaking awesome neighbor to keep you entertained, and you have the opportunity to see me shirtless when ever you want. What more could you need in life?"

I rolled my eyes. "There's sand here."

"You can't like the beach just because of sand."

"I don't. You asked what the beach has that home doesn't. The beach has sand. It also has a variety of shirtless guys to look at while at home I only have the three."

He smirked. "But only one is worth looking at."

"Yeah, Adam is pretty built these days."

He shoved me playfully. "You need to lay off Adam. You're going to talk yourself into marrying the guy for real."

I laughed, but I would marry Adam in a heart beat if he was my age. He's the only one that doesn't completely complicate things in my life.

"Ok," Bently said, walking over to us. "Who's rooming with who?"

Was he stupid? Obviously there is only one way to do this where it won't get anyone killed. "Put them together." I pointed at Adam and Josh. "And I'll take Sarah."

Bently handed me two keys while glaring down at me. Did he think I was going to let him room with Sarah? Maybe he was mad I was making him room with Tyler. Either way he should have known how it was going to turn out anyway.

We all grabbed our stuff and headed to the elevator where we had to pile in with some old couple and of course Tyler has to keep poking me in the side making me laugh for no reason. Talk about awkward situations. I'm going to beat him.

"Baby, you need to come to my room later." He whispered loud enough so everyone in the elevator to hear.

The old lady glared over at us as the doors opened and they walked out. I turned and hit him as soon as they were out of sight.

"Why do you do that? Why can't you just behave?!"

"That's no fun." He pouted, showing no regret at all.