Gonna yell at me now?

A/N: Hey people! This is a filler...sorry. Um I'll keep this short. The song over there was suggested by 5mellsLikeTeenSpirit. The fact that she gave me a Led Zeppelin song makes her awesome. I didn't actually expect to get any classic rock...I don't know why. You guys can still give me songs if you want a chapter dedicated to you. Hell, I'll even advertise something if you ask me nicely haha. Ok, just go read!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think she'll have memory loss? Oh! If she does can we try to convince her that her name is Merle?"

"Dude, why would we do that? She'll know what her name is."

"Not if she can't remember."

"Most people remember their names."

"Well if she doesn't, tell her that her name is Merle."

I opened my eyes slowly, glaring at the two arguing boys beside me. The light from the window was too bright for my liking and it made my head pound even more than it already was.

"Hey," Adam smiled. "She's awake. Do you remember who you are?"

Josh rolled his eyes. "Why are you so stupid? She didn't hit her head that hard."

"Stop talking. Both of you." I told them. "My head feels like someone is beating on it with a hammer. So please just be quiet."

Both of them sank down in their seats like kindergartners that had just gotten put in a time out. If I wasn't in so much pain I might think it was cute.

Tyler opened the door and saw me awake. "Hey you're finally awa-" He looked at Adam and Josh pouting. "What's wrong with you two?"

"She yelled at us." Adam said sadly.

I rolled my eyes, which hurt like hell, and sat up. "I did not yell. I said words in a harsh manner. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I need to talk to you."

His shoulders dropped. "I hate when you say that."

I don't like it much either but until I can get him to tell me the whole truth, I'm going to keep saying it. Adam and Josh got the message to leave after I gave them a look that could probably kill.

Before I could say anything Tyler spoke. "Look, I know what Parker told you. Yes, it's true. Please don't give me a hard time about it."

"Why do you think I'm going to give you a hard time?"

"Because I know you."

I sighed. "I'm not going to give you a hard time. I just want to know why...why you didn't come back when you found out I was miserable?" I tried my hardest to keep from crying, but with my headache and the emotions that came with thinking about Tyler leaving, I couldn't hold them in.

"Because I'm an idiot. There was no reason for me to stay away. The point was to see if you could be without me, but it ended up being me trying to see if I can live without you."

"I would have gotten over it you know? I would have been pissed at first, but I would have gotten over it and gone right back to how it was."

"I know, but I told you I'm an idiot Eb." He said.

"And why the hell did you listen to Parker? When has anything he's suggested ever been the right thing to do?" My voice got higher with every word I said.

He smirked. "Gonna yell at me now?"

"No," I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I just wish I knew all of this before now."