It's not a bad idea.

I woke up early the next morning to Sarah poking me. "Wake up. Zach just texted me and said he'll be here soon."

I rolled over gently enough to not wake Bryan up. "Why do I have to be there when he shows up."

"Because I don't know what I'm going to say. I need support."

Ugh! It's so early! "Ok. When is he going to be here."

She shrugged. "He said soon. What that means, I don't know. I just know I need you there when he gets here. I'm freaking out."

"Where's dad?"

"Oh he's at work already. Thank God. It gives me the whole day to think of a reason for why Zach would be here."

I threw on a hoodie and walked out of the room. "Why don't you just tell him the real reason? It's not like he won't find out when you come home in nine months and you're huge."

She cringed. "Don't talk about me being huge."

"That's what happens when you have babies Sarah."

She didn't say anything, because she knew you can't argue with that. We walked down stairs to the living room, and waited for Zach to get there. I was trying my hardest to stay awake, but it's impossible. It's too early!

Just as I started to doze off Sarah jumped up. "He's here! How do I look?"

"Ugh! You look fine. I'm sure it's better than what I look like. Do you mind if I just lay here while you go out there?"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "No! You have to be there. I might need help with something."

What could she possibly need help with? He already knows she's pregnant. All that they need to do now is cuddle and comfort each other. Or that's what I would recommend.

I walked with her outside with her just as Zach was getting out of the car.

"How could break up with that?" I asked her in disbelief. Just looking at him can turn you on. I was actually a little jealous of Sarah for having his child.

"Honestly...I don't know." She answered.

He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth, when he saw her. Even from a distance, I could see that he was still in love with her.

"Hey." He said when he got closer. I almost melted when he spoke. His voice was so smooth. Unfortunately, he wasn't talking to me.

"Hi." Sarah said.

He turned his brown eyes to me. "Hey Ebony."

"Good to see you again." I smiled. I wasn't trying to flirt, but it just happened.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Um...so how are you?"

"I'm alright. I'm not here to make small talk Sarah."

"I know." She looked down at her feet. Oh she's about to cry again. "I'm sorry Zach."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. I stood there awkwardly wishing I had something to get me away from them. They need to talk alone.

Tyler walked out of his house, probably going running, and saw our little meeting on the porch. He gestured for me to come over there, and I silently thanked God.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to Sarah. I smiled as I got closer to him. "Thank you."

"No problem. What's going on?"

I pointed at Zach. "The baby daddy."

"She told him already?"

"Well if she didn't tell him now, she might not have ever told him."