I hope your expectations aren't high.

"Right foot yellow." Melanie said.

All four of us, Bently, Tyler, Bryan, and I, groaned in unison. We were playing twister and needless to say, we looked like a pretzel.

"There's no possible way my foot can reach the yellow." I said.

"Eh I don't know. You're pretty flexible." Bryan smirked at me.

I glared at him. "I am more than willing to lose this game to knock you on your ass."

Melanie laughed. "I can't spin this spinner until you attempt it Ebony."

Ugh! I looked behind me and saw a yellow dot. The only problem was I was going to have to go under Tyler to get to it. Damn it. I bent my left knee a little more, and stretched my right leg until my foot was on yellow and my stomach was right below Tyler's chest. Double damn it.

"You did that well." Tyler complimented me.

"Thanks," I said. "You better not fall. I don't want my leg to be broken this summer."

He laughed. "I won't fall b-...Eb."

That was the third time he has almost called me baby infront of everybody tonight. He better learn to control himself better before we both get in trouble.

"Ok," Melanie said. "Right hand green."

"It's already there babe." Tyler said.

She spun it again. "Right hand red."

Tyler had to turn around a complete circle to get there, so he wasn't on top of me anymore. It was much easier to move with out him in the way.

"I can move!" I yelled.

Tyler scoffed. "Yeah. I got a great view of your boyfriends ass."

I smiled at him. "Isn't it cute?"

"Adorable." He said sarcastically.

Bryan rolled his eyes. "Can you spin so I can get my ass away from his face? I feel like he might violate me."

Melanie spun the spinner again. "Right foot green."

I smiled. I moved my right foot to the green no problem. All three boys stretched to get it. Bently fell first, and Tyler hit Bryan in the back with his knee causing both of them to fall.

"YES!" I yelled. "I win!"

"Cheater." Bryan said.

"No way! You guys fell, I was still up. I. Won." I said, sticking my tongue out.

He laughed and got up off the ground. "Come here." He pulled me to him and kissed me. I smiled against his lips. He's so cute.

I pulled away and noticed everyone had gone about their own business except for one person. Why couldn't he do that? Melanie was putting the game away. Bently is getting food. He could find something productive to do. But does he? No! He just sit on the couch moping.

Bryan walked to the kitchen to try and find something to eat. He took Jeff's "make yourself at home" a little to seriously. That left Tyler and me in a room alone. I plopped down next to him on the couch and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Like I didn't already know.

"When I heard you were going to be here this summer, I was kinda hoping it would be just you."

I ran a hand through my hair. "You brought your girlfriend Tyler. Did you want me to be a third wheel?"

"She's only here for two weeks Eb. She has her own family to see."