Night Superman. (Flashback)

A/N: Hey! This is a flashback chapter, not part of the actual story. Just something I thought would be fun to read about you know? Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback (Tyler's POV!)

*************************

I sighed as I looked around the room. Where is she? It's physically impossible to find anyone in these parties, but Ebony was especially hard to find. She blends in with everything somehow. I've been looking for her for at least 45 minutes. I'm really worried about her too. She's completely wasted and it would be really easy to take advantage of.

"Hey," I found Parker. "Have you seen Ebony?"

He rolled his eyes. "Do I look pissed off or disgusted?"

"No."

"Then I haven't seen her."

I slapped him in the back of the head. "I'm being serious Parker. She's drunk out of her mind."

He grinned. "You're gonna have fun when you find her man."

"Ugh. You're no help at all." I grumbled, walking away.

I tried to forget the fact that I could have fun if I found her. I'm sure she would be more than willing to mess around, but I know she would be mad tomorrow. She's drunk and I would be taking advantage.

I walked outside and stood on the porch. Where is she?

"Hey Tyler!"

I looked over to where whoever that was. I couldn't see them clearly enough to make out who it was.

"Ebony was just here looking for you."

"Where did she go?" I asked, running over to them. I was close enough to see it was Sean. I'm pretty sure Ebony dated him at some point.

"I don't know. She said she was tired and was going home."

"I drove her here."

"She started walking that way." He pointed to his right.

"What?!" I yelled at him. "Why did you let her do that? She's drunk!"

He shrugged. "I didn't know. Sorry."

I sighed. "How long ago did she leave?"

"I don't know. Ten mintutes maybe."

Damn it. I turned and started running in the direction she went. Why would she just leave. She could have found me, it's not like I was doing anything fun. My life has become all about her in the past year.

I don't know how long I ran for. Would she have come this far? I mean she's drunk, she can't be moving fast.

"Ow!" I heard a scream coming from somewhere in front of me, and I would know that voice anywhere. "You said you weren't going to hurt me. You lied to me. That's a sin mister."

"God! Will you shut up?" I don't know that voice. It was a man's voice.

"Ebony!" I yelled, running into the ally.

I saw her trying to push some guy off her, but when she heard me she looked over and smiled. "Tyler!"

The guy took her distraction as an advantage and grabbed her, pushing her back against the wall.

"Ow!" She yelled again.

I ran toward him and pushed him away from her. Nothing could explain how mad I am right now. Nobody hurts my baby.