How many marshmallows can you fit into your mouth?

A/N: Awesome banner over on the side made by Megan13. Don't you love it? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How many marshmallows can you fit into your mouth?" Adam asked me.

I thought for a minute. "16 on a good day."

"What about a bad day?"

"Less than 16."

"Well...I guess that makes sense." He said, walking out of the kitchen with the bag of marshmallows. Why did he want to know that?

"So how did you know the answer to question?" Tyler asked, leaning against the counter.

"I did it at a party once." I shrugged.

Bryan sighed. "That was one hell of a party."

"I wish I remembered it," I growled. "I only remember the marshmallow part."

"I told you about it." Bryan said.

I slapped him on the back of the head. "Telling me I went totally crazy and it was sexy doesn't tell me anything about the party!"

"At least I tried! I'm sorry you got way too drunk that night," he looked at Tyler. "Did you ever see her drunk?"

Tyler smirked. "Once or twice."

I don't understand why he thinks it's so funny. It's not like I was trashed. Tyler would never let me get that way again. It happened once and I ended up trying to walk home, which ended in Tyler almost killing some guy trying to take me home.

"She's crazy." Bryan sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "Go talk to Bently."

He laughed and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. I love that boy so much.

"How drunk did you get at that party exactly?" Tyler asked.

I turned around. "Well considering I don't remember anything about it, I would say I was pretty out of it."

"Why?" He asked. "Why would you let yourself get like that again?"

Was he really mad over something that happened almost a year ago? He wasn't even there! "I didn't have any control Tyler! Someone spiked my drink. And Bryan was with me when I went home, so it's not like I was alone."

"He shouldn't have let it happen."

"He didn't know."

"He should!"

I stared at him without saying a word. Why can't we go a day without arguing. We have been home not even two days and we're arguing like we never left.

"I don't want anything to happen to you Eb." He said quietly.

So he still cares even though we haven't seen eachother in three years. The thought made me smile. "I'll be fine Tyler. I'm a big girl now."

"You don't get it baby. You didn't see yourself that night. You were so out of it...and that guy...he would have..." He closed his eyes.

"Hey. Stop thinking about it."

"I see everyday."

I made him look at me. "Ty, I'm fine. I'm fine because of you. I don't know what could have happened to me that night, but I know it would have hurt me, physically and emotionally. I never would have been the same, but I am because of you."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to stop worrying."

"I'll be ok Tyler. Where ever I am I will be careful."