It's all he knows.

The next to two days felt like they dragged on forever. Not necessarily because I missed Bryan, but because I had nothing to do. Josh and Adam basically had the whole summer planned out and I really didn't want to interrupt that with my presence. Sarah and Zach were planning a way to break the news to Zach's parents about the baby. Tyler had Melanie to entertain. So I was stuck by myself unless I wanted to go hang out with Bently, which would have been awkward no matter what. Needless to say I was bored out of my mind. That could be the reason I am now sitting on a stool in front of my counter, watching coffee drip down into the pot. I don't know why I'm making coffee because I hate the stuff. I guess this is what happens when you have nothing to do.

"Wow...you really are lost without me aren't you."

I spun around to face Tyler. "No. I'm bored."

"Because you don't have me to entertain you." He said.

"How exactly do you get your head up your ass as far as you have?"

He laughed. "Very funny. So what do you want to do today?"

What is he talking about? Does it really matter what I want to do? He should be asking Melanie what she wants to do. She gets the final say.

"I didn't know I was spending the day with you." I mumbled.

"Well why wouldn't you be?" He asked. "Melanie left, so I'm all yours now."

Oh my God! I completely forgot that Melanie was leaving today. The thought put a little smile on my face. Not because I didn't like her, because I do. But like Tyler said, I have him all to myself now.

"So," he nudged me. "What do you want to do?"

I bit my lip. I might regret asking this, but I've wanted to do this since he got here. "Would you be willing to give me a ride on that sexy motorcycle?"

His grin got wider and he nodded. "You really don't even have to ask baby."

~~~

Adrenaline. Every time I get on one of these things, that's all I feel. The speed, the wind hitting your face, the absolute terrifying fear that everything around you is bigger than you and more dangerous. The car in front of us was apparently going too slow for Tyler's liking, so he went around it. As we sped up, I pulled myself closer to him to keep me from flying off. I knew I wouldn't anyway, but it felt like I would.

Tyler turned on to a side road and we slowed down quickly. My grip around him loosened. I hadn't realized I was hanging on to him so tightly. I'm surprised he could even breathe.

He pulled into a parking lot of a little ice cream shop. I was kinda in the mood for some actual food, but who turns down ice cream?

"How was that?" He asked, as got off the bike.

I smiled. "Amazing."

"I'm assuming you've done that before?"

"Yeah. Bryan has one. It's not as nice as this though."

"What year is it?"

I shrugged.

"What kind is it?"

I shrugged again.

He sighed. "What color is it?"

"Blue." I smiled.

He laughed. "At least you know something about it. You want cookies and cream right?"

"Yes please." He remembered my favorite flavor of ice cream. Sweet.

I leaned back on the bike while I waited for him. I haven't heard from Bryan today. I'm sure he's busy with family. It's his grandma's birthday and they're having a party, so he'll probably call me after he leaves there. I want to talk to him now though. I miss him.