Déjà vu right?

Bryan pushed my hand away from his plate, laughing. "Eat your own food."

"Yours is better." I whined.

"Then you should have ordered it."

"I didn't know it would be that good when you ordered it." I told him.

He chuckled and gave me a bite. "Happy now?"

"Mhmm." I grinned, turning back to my plate. I felt Tyler staring at me across the table, but I ignored it. Something tells me I wouldn't like the look he was giving me.

Actually he was the reason we were here in the first place. For some reason he thought it would be 'fun' to double date. How much more of a chick could he be? I'm pretty sure he's the only one not having fun now. Poor thing.

"How long have you two been together?" Melanie asked as she picked at the salad in front of her.

"11 months in two weeks." Bryan answered.

I smiled to myself. How lucky am I that I get a guy that remembers that?

"Aww! That's so cute. Isn't that cute Tyler?" Melanie asked him.

He smiled fakely at his fork. "Adorable."

I bit my lip to hold back the laughter. He's so miserable.

"I wish I could stay in a relationship that long. I've never had one last more than three months, which scares me because next month we'll have been together for three months." She told us.

Tyler pretended to count on his fingers, or at least I think he did. "Has it really been three months?"

I rolled my eyes. "Really Ty?"

"What? It's not like I forgot," he looked at Melanie who was staring him down. "It's because these past three months have been so great with you that they flew by?"

Melanie smiled. "Nice save."

I chuckled. "I bet it will last longer than three months. You two are good together."

Melanie smiled, but Tyler kept staring at the table emotionlessly. How do I get him out of this mood he's in? I guess I could stop talking about relationships. Even though he says he's over the whole thing with us, he's obviously not.

All of a sudden his head flew up. "I probably shouldn't ask this but do you want to dance?"

I looked over at Melanie who shrugged. "Go for it."

Bryan basically did the same thing. "As long as I get the next dance."

Tyler stood up and grabbed my hand. "You can have as many as you want dude. I just need one."

I followed him out to the middle of the floor and wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled closer to him, but kept some distance. Can't upset the lovers.

"Why did you ask me to dance instead of your girlfriend?" I asked him.

He smiled and shook his head. "Listen to the song."

I turned my attention to the music playing. Hero by Enrique Iglesias. The same song that was playing the night I danced with him at the club. The night I realized I didn't love Bently as much as I thought, even if I didn't admit it.

"Déjà vu right?" He asked.

I laughed. "Yeah. Except for the fact that I don't hate you, and I'm not dating your brother. Other than that, it could be the same night."

"That was a good night...until you ran out on me. It turned pretty shitty when that happened."

"Sorry. I was struggling with my thoughts."