I'm not gonna lie. (Flashback)

A/N: Flashback chapter! Woo! Also the song on the side was suggested by IslandLily. She's one of the best fans ever and this song makes me want boy bands back so bad it's not even funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at you! You look so handsome!" Linda squealed as Josh came downstairs. Sense Adam isn't going to prom she is making sure that she has every moment of Josh in a picture.

He smiled. "I do look pretty hot huh?"

Adam rolled his eyes. "The only reason everyone thinks you look so good is because I'm not standing next to you in a tux. If I was no one would even know you existed."

"Only because they would be wondering how someone could be so ugly."

"Hey!" Adam yelled.

"Ok," Linda said, pulling out the camera. "We need to get going but I want one picture of you and Tyler before you leave. Where is he?"

"He's still getting ready." I said.

She sighed. "Would you mind going to check on him?"

"Not at all." I smiled. I was actually looking out of a way to go see him. He wouldn't let me see his tux until tonight and I'm curious.

I walked into his house, shutting the door behind me. "Tyler!" I yelled. Of course there was no answer. He never answers. I went upstairs and into his room. "Ty?"

He poked his head out of the bathroom. "Thank God you're here. I need help."

"With what?"

"How the hell do you tie a tie?"

I laughed and went to help him. "Shouldn't you know how to do this?"

"I've tried to learn but I can never get the hang of it."

I reached up and untied the knot he had it in. It's a good thing I know how to do this or he would be going tieless. Josh didn't know how either. You would think they would get it at some point. I tied it perfectly and stepped back, putting my hands on my hips and smiling.

"Ok, I'm not gonna lie. You look sexy." I told him.

He smiled. "Thanks. You wanna know what would make it look better?"

"What's that?"

He grabbed my waste and pulled me to him. "A pretty girl in a sexy dress."

I looked up at him nervously. I hate when he gets this close to me because it never amounts to anything. He gets my hopes up and then lets them fall. "I already told you I don't want to go. Dances aren't my thing."

"Says the girl that dances like a stripper at parties."

I rolled my eyes. "That's only for you."

"And I enjoy it, but I want you with me tonight baby. It's senior prom. Isn't this supposed to be a big deal to girls?"

"Maybe to other girls. I just don't see a point in going somewhere with a bunch of people, most of which I don't like, to dance around for three hours and then leave." I said.

"Don't worry about the other people. Go for me."

I almost gave in. "Tyler, I don't have a dress."

"There has to be something in your closet."

"I really don't want to go. Besides this is yours and Parker's thing. You guys have gone every year, dateless, and danced with random girls. Just go have fun tonight."