I always come back.

A/N: Hey! This is a short, kinda fun little chapter. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrapped my arms around Bryan's waste trying to keep him here a little bit longer. "You don't actually have to leave." I said.

"I actually do Eb. My mom is already going insane and it's only been a week since school let out. I have to go see her before she comes to get me herself." He told me.

I buried my face into his chest. "But I don't want you to go."

He kissed the top of my head. "It's not like I'm leaving forever. I have to go home, but I'll come back. I always come back."

"Why don't you go get your mom and bring her back here?"

"You think she would agree to that? You're crazy Ebony." He laughed.

I nodded. I knew he couldn't stay forever, but I can't let him go. It's hard to function when he's not around. And now I'm going to be here with Tyler, well when Melanie leaves. That alone could be a problem.

"I guess you really do have to go then." I reached up and kissed him before pulling away. I'm going to miss him so much.

He pulled me back and kissed me again. "Don't be upset over this, ok."

I nodded.

"I love you." He said.

I smiled a little. "I love you too."

He got into his car and smiled at me. I followed him as he backed out of the driveway and waved as he drove off. He's officially gone. That means my summer has officially become Ebony's and Tyler's summer.

"You're going to get hit by a car," I turned and smiled at Tyler on his porch. "Get out of the road baby."

He jogged over to me as I walked back to the sidewalk. I looked him up and down. "Are you going running or clubbing?"

"What? Do I look that sexy?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're an idiot." I pushed passed but he followed.

"You're not going to be all depressed now that he's gone?" He asked.

"No. Just today...and maybe tomorrow."

He sighed. "I'll try not to get on your nerves to much then."

I scoffed. Like it's possible for that to happen. Tyler got on my nerves even when he wasn't around. I just think about him and get annoyed...but I'll always keep thinking about him.

"I'm just going to go back to bed." I told him.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. "I haven't really apologized for the other day. I shouldn't have acted that way."

Why does he always want to talk about things at the wrong times? I just want to go sulk about my boyfriend leaving. "I'm not mad about it."

"I know you're not, but I acted like an idiot so I'm apologizing. I don't know why I did that."

"You want to know why you did it Tyler? Because you haven't excepted the fact that we can't have what we could have had. You hate that we have both moved on."

"I don't hate it Ebony. I'm happy for you. Bryan's a good guy and he's good for you. I guess I thought that this summer, we would be able to pick up where we left off."

"Is that why you brought your girlfriend with you?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I guess that wasn't the smartest thing to do."