Excited to see me?

A/N: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Stuck In The Middle With You" GO READ IT RIGHT NOW! THIS IS THE SEQUEL!  Now on to the message to the people who have already read that story....I know I said I was going to wait to post this, but I can't. I'm excited about it. I can't just stop with my daily dose of Tyler. So here it is. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome home sis." Josh said, taking me into a hug. He had grown a foot since the last time I saw him. He towered over me now. I only came up to around his collar bone.

"Thanks Josh." I returned his hug.

"Where's your man?" He asked, looking around.

"He's on his way. He left a little later than me."

Josh nodded and was helping me with my bags. He's such a good brother. Before we could get one bag out of the trunk, a door slammed and someone was running towards us. I braced myself for the hug.

"Ebony!" Adam shouted, picking me up in a giant hug.

"Hey Adam. It's good to see you too. I can't breathe." I gasped.

He put me down and laughed. "Sorry."

I looked at the two boys in front of me. Josh had Adam beat in height, but Adam was definitely the muscle of the two. He looked just like his brothers, with lighter hair. I'm not sure where he got that from. Everyone in his family had dark hair, and this kid ends up blond? I'll never understand genetics.

I smiled at him. I missed my boys. "Come here and give me a proper hug." I said, holding my arms out.

He, once again, wrapped me in a hug, this time not as rough. Adam was like my second brother. I absolutely love him to death. Sometimes more than Josh.

"Ok, now help me get this stuff inside." I told them, once I had pulled away from Adam.

They each grabbed a bag and headed to the house. "Dad is going to be pissed that he missed you when you first got here." Josh said.

"Well he can blame that on that his ignorant other daughter."

Adam laughed. "Where is he?"

Josh rolled his eyes. "Sarah, being the bitch she is, freaked out when she found out Ebony was coming home the day before her. She said that she was supposed to get the first homecoming party. Little does she know we all die a little on the inside when she gets here." I laughed at my brothers hatred for Sarah. She really wasn't all that bad. "Anyway, she decides that if she can't have it to herself, then they're going to share it. So she booked a flight home the same day Ebony comes home, and now my dad is at the airport waiting on the hoe."

"Wow." Adam said.

"Yes, she's an idiot." I said, "but I really don't care about the welcoming. I just want to be here."

"Well between you and me, I'm happy you got here first. Now you can help me water balloon her when she gets out of the car." Josh told me smiling.

"So that's why you bought those the other day." Adam said, more to himself.

We put my bags down in my room and the boys went to find something to eat. I looked around the room. Everything was right where I had left it. I guess that was one good thing about my family, they had respect for privacy. The first thing I did was open the curtains. I looked at the window across from me, and smiled. It was closed, and the blinds were down, but this summer, that would change. Both of us would actually be visiting home at the same time this time. To say I was excited was an understatement.