Chapter 01

[Pretty, pretty Silver on the right. (--->)

Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER ONE

Oh.

Hello there.

My name is Silver.

I'm gay.

BUT THAT DIDN’T MEAN I WANTED TO BE KILLED BY A HUNGRY FUCKING BEAR!!!

“AAAAAHHHH!!!” Well, excuse me if I just screamed like a girl. If you were in my situation, you too would do anything to distract that monster who was about to devour you. Flesh. By. Flesh.

And they said that you could just play dead and the bear would leave you alone? The hell with that! The beast would rip my head off before I could even lie on the ground, let alone control my breathing! Really, people? Really?

And so, being the amazing Silver I was, I climbed a tree. Oh wait, no need to give me a standing ovation. Because soon enough I was going to be inside that bear’s tummy if it continued vigorously shaking the tree I climbed up in. So much for my amazingness, yes. Was amazingness even a word?

With all my heart, even if I wasn’t religious, I prayed to all the gods and goddesses up above.

“Oh please, spare my life! I don’t want to die yet! Not in the hands of the beast beneath me! Unless it’s a beast named Chace Crawford, or another hotness walking on the face of earth, then I won't mind.”

Weren’t I so weird? I was about to get killed and I could still fantasize of hot guys and their yummy—

I let out another girly scream when the tree slowly started to fall. The bear replied with a roar that sent me shivers. I risked a glance below, only to see it giving the tree a one final blow with another eardrum-shattering roar. I hugged a branch as if my life depended on it when the tree itself descended to the ground.

And as if the situation was really mocking me, the tree fell in an almost painful slow pace. So fucking slow that I lost my grip to the branch and fell backwards. Good thing I managed to grab another one before I crack my spine if I fell onto the ground, but it just resulted to me hanging, my feet a meter to two above the ground.

I could have just jumped down and started running away from the bear again. But I was not given the chance to, for it held the whole tree with its claws. My heart picked up its pace when the bear started reaching me by moving the tree until I was about within its burly arms’ reach. I mustered all the strength and courage left in me and kicked its paws. I tried to jump when my kicking had no effect on him, but it was too late.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and chanced a few more kicks, but then I found myself being flown by its claws. I felt a lot of pain that I couldn’t even cry it out. The front of my shirt got ripped, along with my skin. I gasped as I felt a lot of blood gushing out of it. If ever I managed to live after this, I would never want to remove my shirt in front of anyone. I stopped in mid-air only when my back hit another tree, the sharp ends of the thin branches stabbing me, and I slid down until I finally fell to the ground with a loud thud.