04.12 - Tsai Xuan

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Outside the cave, Tsai Xuan stood on guard, waiting for Muxue to finish when all of a sudden her panic scream startled him. Running into the cave, he soon found Muxue huddled up against the rocky walls within the hot spring, screaming as a snake approached her. Instantly, he jumped into the water and grabbed the snake before it touched Muxue. Muxue clung onto Tsai Xuan, shaking in fear while he tossed the snake far away.

"Muxue, it's only a garden snake_"

Muxue shook her head and clung onto him while her whole body trembled in fear. Tsai Xuan clutched at her wet back and hair, feeling his body heating at the sight of her naked body.

"Muxue" His voice went deep as he tried to control the urge to hold her down.

As if she realized she was naked, Muxue quickly let him go. She turned, appearing as if she wanted to run. Resorting back to old tricks, Muxue slip against the wet surface beside the hot spring. Tsai Xuan naturally caught her before she fell, using his own body to cushion her fall. When he saw Muxue's big beautiful eyes stared down onto his with surprise, he became transfixed. Wet hair with droplets of water was dripping down her beautiful face as she stared blinkingly at him. Unable to control himself, Tsai Xuan arms tightened around her body while he lifted his head to capture her lips with his. Muxue pushed at his chest with wide eyes when his tongue entered her mouth, but Tsai Xuan was much stronger than her, so did not budge at her attempts to push him away.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan turned and had Muxue under him, her back against the hard floor. "Muxue"

When he captured her lips again, Muxue clutched at his wet robe. In the small cave, only sounds of their deep passionate kiss was heard. Tsai Xuan let his hands roamed all over her wet sleek body, urging her to do the same with him. Muxue's hands slide inside his wet robe and froze when she felt strange texture on his body. Tsai Xuan lifted his head, ending the kiss as he stared into her eyes. Muxue looked up at him for a moment before her eyes went to his body. His robe was slightly opened, revealing a marred body. His entire left side from shoulder down to his hips was covered in horrid scar left by fire.

"W_ What happened?" Muxue was startled as her fingers carefully touched his skin. "When_"

"Assassin came to Tsai Estate when I was five... I was sleeping when they set the place on fire" Tsai Xuan never told anyone about himself, but in front of Muxue, he revealed to her his darkest past. "My mother risked her life to save me"

"Then your mother..." Muxue knew that Tsai Xuan lost his mother at a young age, but no details were given as to why she died and how Tsai Xuan was scarred afterward.

"She died in the fire" Tsai Xuan cupped Muxue's cheek. "Do not feel sad for me. Those people who killed her are captured and tortured by father personally"

Muxue looked up into the man's handsome face and touched his lips with her fingers.

"Muxue"

Muxue lifted her head to take his lips. Lust fueled, Tsai Xuan returned her kiss greedily. Soon enough, his robe was removed and their body tangled. Tsai Xuan buried himself deep inside Muxue while his tongue wrapped itself around her tongue. Eyes wide, Muxue looked into his dark heated eyes as he moved hungrily, thrusting his entire length inside her and then grinding his hard abs against her flat stomach. The sensation was too much for both of them to bare. Muxue let go of his lips and moan loudly as he rode her into oblivion.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan grunted loudly as he buried his face into her exposed neck.

Muxue let out a scream as she felt hot heat brand her inside. Her hips twitched while Tsai Xuan's body shook against her.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan nibbled against her neck whispering. "You're my woman now..."

And because his face was buried against her neck, Tsai Xuan missed the cunning smile on Muxue's lovely face.

Moments later, after the two made love once more in the hot spring water, Tsai Xuan with his back leaning against the smooth rock wall, held Muxue on his lap while they shared a sweet kiss. Holding onto her waist and back, Tsai Xuan savored her lips like candy until Muxue gently pressed his jaw with her fingertips. The kiss slowly came to a stop while the two stared into each other eyes.

"I'm a horrible woman..." Muxue voice was soft, but clear.

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan chuckled as if her words were nonsense. "You're not_"

"I'm your Commander's betroth" Muxue showed a nervous and frightened expression. "I'm already a woman who belong to someone else yet I_ I allowed myself to_"

"Muxue" Tsai Xuan kissed her lips. "The one who is horrible is me. I did not control myself and took your innocence."

Muxue leaned her head against his chest and Tsai Xuan wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his heart.

"An..."

Tsai Xuan frowned - his heart beat nervously. Muxue had called him but the name did not belonged to him. He wanted to correct her but could not find the courage to do so. A man who did not know the word fear, suddenly was afraid. Holding Muxue tighter, Tsai Xuan kissed the top of her head.

"Tsai Xuan is a respectable man... surely, once I returned his family jade and get back mine" Muxue lifted her head from his chest to look at him with a warm smile. "We can be together..."

Tsai Xuan touched Muxue cheek, unable to say a word to her.

"An..." Muxue continued to call him by his false name with a warm, kind smile. "W_ Will you make me your wife?"

Seeing her bashful expression - one he knew she never showed to anyone else, cause his heart to ache. Her uneasy question filled him with remorse.

"An?" Muxue looked nervous when Tsai Xuan still had not spoke a word. "D_ Do you not want me?"

"I want you" Tsai Xuan immediately hug her to him as if he was afraid she'll be taken from him. "I want you Muxue"

Smiling, Muxue wrapped her arms around him and buried her face against his neck. Although she didn't see his face, she knew the man expression held guilt.