07.11 - Easton Zed

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

When they arrived back to the Gobi's lair, Maida had thought the mafia boss would carry her inside. Instead, the man set her down to her feet as soon as he exited the vehicle. She had been slightly confused until a pissed off old man came rushing to her. Uncle Nsia's eyes held both anger and concern as his hands sign fiercely. And because the man was deaf, he doesn't realize how loud his in-distinctive angry grunts were as he continued to sign out how reckless she was for running off on her own and getting herself kidnapped. Maida didn't have the chance to explain herself as the old man already set forward her punishment. No more trips to the city. No more permission to leave the den. And no coffee for a month. Panicked at the last punishment, Maida put on a grievous, teary expression which no one paid kindness to - especially the fuming old steward. But what infuriated Maida was the amused expression on the Gobi members face - especially the slight grin on the mafia boss' face while they casually walked passed her while she was being scolded by Uncle Nsia. It was obvious that they had expected the old steward to handle Maida's punishment for running off.

Again, there was nothing Maida could do but bide her time.

And time continues to flow just like that. The following four years was as irritating as the previous four years. Each year that passed, the mafia boss attention never deterred from his work - whatever illegal or dangerous business a mafia boss had to run. Not once does the man look or give her any attention. So what does she do? In the enormous lair filled with many tall handsome men, Maida tried to capture others. But every time she attempt to flirt with a handsome Gobi member, they would freak out and run off like she was the devil. It got to the point where Maida seriously questioned her appearance. Maybe in the current world, black silk-like hair, big emerald eyes, pink lips, full breasts, slim waist, and long legs are consider ugly qualities?

Little did Maida knows, none of the Gobi members dared to touch her for two main reasons. One, Uncle Nsia already warned them all into bullying his niece. Secondly, no one was foolish enough to wish for death - knowing very well that Maida belong to their deadly boss. Even if the man gave the little woman no attention, that doesn't mean her existence wasn't important. The fact that she was the only woman allowed to live within the Gobi's lair was very telling of her significant. Most importantly, ever since Maida entered their boss' life, there had been no other women in the picture. Ironically, the little woman was unaware by it all.

"Maida, you've been neglecting your duties in delivering the boss' meals and coffee."

Maida had long cease the good girl act. After so many years with no results, she refused to continue to be a good little maid.

"Maida," Uncle Nsia frowned as his hands gesture impatiently at her. "Deliver the boss his coffee. Even he has been complaining about you."

"What is he complaining about?" Maida snapped. "It's not like he noticed whether it's me who makes the delivery."

Uncle Nsia sighed softly seeing how unhappy Maida was. The old man understood the young woman's bitterness and wanted to soothe her mood.

"Make the delivery. Afterward, you can come with me to the market in the city."

Seeing the golden opportunity to once again make her escape after four years, Maida brightened. With a smile, she took the tray with the coffee pot and left the kitchen.

Wanting to hurry and deliver the coffee, Maida entered the office without a care. But upon entrance, she was stunned at the sight of a gorgeous woman in skimpy pink dress standing behind the large wood desk, bending over with one hand on the desk, the other on the arm of leather chair. Even though Maida could only see the backside of the woman and partial view of the man sitting in the large leather chair, at the angle, she was certain that they were kissing.

At the sound of the fallen tray and the broken ceramic coffee pot, Zed Easton shoved the woman I pink aside to see the petite figure already running away.

"Maida!"

The woman in pink was startled to see the frantic look on the generally emotionless man's face. Before she understood what was happening, the man already took off.

"Maida!"

Maida was furious as she ran down the empty corridor. Just as she turned the corner, several Gobi members appeared. Her eyes flashed with resentment as she grabbed the closest man and shoved him to the hard wall before pressing her closed lips up to his. Startled, the man's eyes popped wide open with fear. Within seconds, Maida was grabbed and held tight into strong, powerful body while a hand reached out to clutch at the man's neck.

"B_ Boss_" The man choked out even when the hand around his neck tightened murderously.

None of the other members dared to say a word while they backed away from the scene. Zed Easton's eyes were void of any mercy toward the man who Maida had kissed. Just before Zed Easton break the man's neck, Maida pushed away from his arm and attempt to grab another Gobi member nearby. The Gobi members, including the man whom Zed Easton let go, were all horrified and ran away like Maida was a deadly virus.

"Maida!" Zed Easton grabbed hold of her arm, pulling her back to him. "You dare to kiss another man?"

"Why can't I?" Maida pushed at him as she signed. "If you can kiss some woman, I can kiss another man. In fact, I'll kiss everyone here_"

Zed Easton stopped Maida from signing by grabbing hold her wrists.

"You can't hold onto me forever" Maida mouth each words slowly while her livid eyes looked up into his. "You can't stop me. I swear I'll make out with_"

He stopped her mouth from moving by thrusting his tongue into it. When Maida bite down at his tongue, the man bites her lips in returned. Grabbing her up into his arms, he walked several feet and pressed her back against the wall. A hand around her waist - the other behind her head, Zed Easton sucked on her mouth while Maida pushed at his shoulders, trying to get away from his fierce kiss. No matter how hard he kissed her, Maida refused to give in - fighting him to break free. Even though he was angry, he knew the woman was angrier. Most importantly, he knew the woman was confused. Abruptly ending the kiss, Zed Easton started to carry her back to the office. Maida, of course, beat at his chest the entire way.