02.12 - Endou Kai

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Mia never thought there would be a day where she would be lectured by a 10 year old. After dealing with Noah Walter's wrath, Mia avoided the man who put her in the situation with her son to begin with. But Kai Endou did not allow her to avoid him for long.

For years, Kai Endou had done research on Mia Clark. He learned what she likes and dislikes. Naturally, he also learned of her growing coffee chain empire. COFE - since its creation, the coffee shop chain boomed into one of the world's most dominate food chain. No one knows the face or identity of the creator . Only the name Noah Clark was listed as the sole owner of the coffee chain empire. If anyone truly looked into the name, they would find the connection to Mia Clark.

After Kai Endou found out about Mia's connection to COFE, he made quick work to buy out the company's corporate lawyers. Kai Endou had been desperate to get a link to Mia - even if it was underhanded of him to use her business to get to her. It had been the only way to get the woman to go to him - to finally see him.

"Mr. Endou, Mrs. Mia Clark is here to see you"

"Send her in immediately"

Kai Endou had been expecting the woman to visit for days. To hear that she was finally there, he quickly stood to fix his already perfect tie. When the secretary entered the office with Mia right behind her, Kai Endou nearly rushed over to the gorgeous woman's side.

"Leave us"

Only when the secretary was gone and the door was closed that Kai Endou made his way toward the woman. Mia with her hair down in natural loose curls, looked incredible. The flowy cotton, spaghetti-strap dress she wore completely insinuated every curve of her body from her long legs to the ample breasts.

"Stared enough?" Mia voice tickled his heart, causing him to smile.

In silence, the man continued to stare at her with a smile on his face.

"Well, you've gone out of your way to get me here" Mia placed a hand on her hip. "I don't know if I should be concern or flattered"

Again, the man just look at her - his eyes taking all of her in.

"Well?" Mia's perfect brow rose in amusement. "What do you want?"

Kai Endou did not answer. Instead, he hook his arm around her waist, pulled her forward the same time he lowered his head to capture her pouty pink lips. Mia did not fight him or his kiss. Opening up her mouth, she sucked on his eager tongue while grabbing hold of his tie. In the silent large office, the sound of lips sucking echoed. Unable to resist Mia's scent, Kai Endou's hand roam from her waist up to her shoulders. Mia broke the kiss when his fingers slid underneath the skinny straps, pushing it down her bare shoulders.

"How improper..." Mia teased him with her dark eyes and pretty lips. "Do you plan on taking me against the door?"

Kai Endou's eyes flashed with hunger, but he knew better than to treat Mia like a one-night stand. Without words, he picked her up and carried her to the back corner of the office just to the side of his large oak desk. Mia watched as the man placed his hand on a black keypad before a hidden door was suddenly opened. Smiling softly, Mia allowed herself to be carried inside where a private bedroom suite was revealed. The large room had a very large bed and a single couch beside a wall filled with books. On the second wall was a large flat screen above a fireplace. There was even a separate door that lead into a full bathroom suite. Mia took in the space while Kai Endou set her on the bed.

"Is this how you normally handle your business clients?" Mia teased while she pulled at his tie.

"Only with you" Kai Endou finally spoke, while he trapped her body under him with one knees on either side of her.

Mia smiled right before he kissed her. Her hands made work of his tie, vest, and shirt while the man groped her breasts through her dress.

"Condoms" Mia bite at his bottom lip while one of his hand was suddenly under the skirt of her dress.

As if he had expected her comment, Kai Endou reached into the nearby nightstand and pulled out a box of condom from inside the drawer. Seeing the box, Mia's eyes flashed with anger.

"You had someone else in here?"

Mia had not expect for the bachelor like Kai Endou to be a virgin, but she had thought he would at least remain celibate since he was interested in her. For him to sleep with someone within this private room, other person must meant more than a fling. The idea of the lawyer being serious with another woman bothered Mia more than she was willing to admit.

"The box is new" Kai cupped her cheek and place a tender kiss under her right eye. "No one but you have ever step foot in this room"

Unconsciously, the grip she had on the bed sheet loosen.

"I want you Mia" Kai said huskily while he stared into her eyes. "No one else but you"

"Then what are you waiting for?" Mia hands slid into his open shirt, holding onto his back as she whispered into his ear.

What man could resist a gorgeous woman when she tempts him - especially when the woman owns his heart? Kai Endou lost control of his rationality at Mia's seduction and impatiently drove his body into her. In the soundproof room, no one outside could hear the lewd sound of the lover's mating.

Half-dressed, the man clung onto the woman's thigh from underneath the skirt of her dress while he moved passionately. The woman refused to be dominated completely so she pushed and pulled until she was on top of him. Riding him deep, the woman held onto the man's hand that was squeezing onto her breast. Watching the gorgeous woman with her breasts completely exposed while her skirt hid their deep intercourse, the man heart and soul burned. Moaning, the lovers bodies lost all thoughts of the outside world.

"Mia" Kai Endou voice was thick and hoarse.

At his call, Mia let out a sweet sound while her body trembled above him. Seeing how the woman reach her satisfaction, Kai Endou lifted his body and pushed her back under him. With tight hold of her waist, he rode her until he himself reach satisfaction - filling the condom hotly.

"Mia" Kai Endou buried his face into Mia's neck and breath hard at the aftershock of the intense sex. "You drive me crazy..."

Her sweet giggles only fueled his desire for her. That afternoon, Kai Endou went through the entire box of condom before the fire within him finally subsided.