03.2 - Orr Roman

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

In the small dormitory bedroom was two beds and desk with a connecting small bathroom. The room was dark with only the lights coming of the stars from the opened curtains of the window. On one of the two beds, a tall figure hovered over a small figure. Two naked bodies intertwined, causing the bed to creak in a lewd rhythm. The 18 years old young man with a grin on his handsome face, watched as the 17 years old girl had her eyes closed shut while moaning. He knew it was the girl's first time but continued to move to his satisfaction. Right when he reached it, eyes sparkles like stars opened to meet him angrily. Before he could understand the reason to her sudden anger, she pushed and sat above him. Never had any girl was bold enough or skilled enough to get the young Roman Orr to groan out in pleasure. The young man didn't know he had met his match in the soul that inhabited Mina Rain. Mina's soul was far from naive or innocent. Eyes clearer than anyone Roman Orr ever seen possessed, stared down into his while her body moved like an experienced woman. And because her soul was experience, she knew how to play with the young man. Any experience woman knows how to pleasure a man - especially one as immature as Roman Orr. When Roman Orr's body shook with pleasure, filling the condom deeply, Mina lowered her body to press her breasts against his chest, teasing his lips with a gentle bite.

"You lost"

Roman Orr blinked with surprised at the girl's dark eyes and the cold smile that spread across her face. Automatically, his heart skipped and his body fueled with new desires. Turning, he held her back under his body, prompting her legs onto his hips.

"How did I lose?" Roman Orr grinned as he stared into Mina's eyes.

"You came first" Mina said bluntly, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down close enough to bite his bottom lip again. "I'm disappointed"

Roman Orr chuckled and slid himself back inside Mina.

"I'll do my best not to disappoint you again"

For a bad boy like Roman Orr, when being challenged, he will accept with enjoyment. Mina knew his type and decided to indulge herself with his skills. Luckily for Roman Orr, Mina's skill in bed matched his to the tee. As if she knew all his favorite spots and erroneous zones, Roman Orr's lust fueled the longer the sex went on. Unable to think, Roman Orr continued to hold Mina's soft body - not realizing that he is quickly falling into an obsession. The young man didn't know that the woman he was holding was using her body as a weapon to conquer him.

"Kya!" Right on cue, a terrified scream was heard.

Roman Orr had been lost inside Mina's body - too busy sucking and biting on Mina's neck to care about the sudden intruder.

"What are you doing?" The voice tremble in shock. "What_"

"Do you mind?" Roman Orr glared at the intruder. "Get lost"

The door slammed shut and Roman Orr went back to sucking and biting on Mina's breast. Mina smirked but grabbed hold of the young man's bottom cheek, urging him to move deeper.

"So cute" Roman Orr chuckled against her breast and thrust himself deep while he filled the condom once more.

"Jerk" Mina tightened her hold of his bottom cheek. "You did it on purpose"

"What did I do?" Roman Orr found the girl's expression more and more lovely.

Mina pushed him off her and sat up while the young man laughed amusedly. To see such a laugh, the old Mina would have blushed and fell even more hopelessly in love. But the current Mina ignored it and looks around for her uniform.

"Where are you going?" Roman Orr grabbed her arm before she could leave the bed.

"It's late" Mina pulled away from him and got off the bed to pick up her uniform from the floor. "I'm going back to the dormitory before roll call. Unlike someone, I can't afford to get into troubles"

Roman Orr knew his reputation as the school bad boy, so he knew the meaning behind Mina's word. But the fact that the girl was mocking him for being bad when she had just had sex was funny. Covering his lips with a fist, he hid his laughter.

"Something funny?" Mina glared at him while she slips back on her undergarments.

"Nope" Roman Orr leaned back against the wall and watched while the girl put on her uniform with indescribable grace. "Hey... are you really a virgin?"

Mina knew why he asked her such a question despite the trail of blood on his bed sheet. The sex they just had was not between virgins. Mina did not behave like one.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but my blood on your sheets prove that I am indeed no longer a virgin"

Hearing her sassy response, Roman Orr chuckled.

"Want to stay longer and play?" Roman Orr smiles could make any normal girl melt into a puddle of goo.

"If you could tell me my name, I'll consider it" Mina crossed her arms across her chest as she regard the young man who sat casually on his bed, not caring that he was naked.

Roman Orr was surprised at Mina's response and could not answer. With a smirk, Mina left the room without a backward glance.