07.12 - Easton Zed

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

"Mr. Easton, what's going on?"

The woman in pink had been waiting in the office and pouted when Zed Easton came back with Maida in his arms.

"Don't we have business to talk about?"

The flirtatious and ambiguous tone of the woman made Maida push and hit Zed Easton's chest even more.

"Get out," Was all that was spoken by the expressionless man.

Zed Easton walked through the door within the office that led to his private living quarters. Slamming the door shut, the stunned woman in pink was once again left alone in the middle of the large office. Meanwhile, Zed Easton carried the struggling Maida all the way to the bedroom where he held her down onto the massive bed.

"Calm yourself Maida," Zed Easton held her wrists firmly beside her head while using the weight of his body to still her hostile movements.

Maida glared hatefully at him. Sighing softly, he lowered his head as if to kiss her, but she turned her head away, refusing the kiss.

"Maida"

"No," Maida mouth the words. "I don't care anymore. We're done."

"We are not done," Zed Easton spoke softly. "You can't escape from me."

"I can't now," Maida continue to mouth each word with angry eyes. "But I will."

Sensing that there was a deeper meaning behind her words, Zed Easton frowned. Unable to handle the cold look in her eyes, Zed Easton held her wrists tighter while he bent to kiss the spot under her right eye.

"Don't," There was no word - just the bitter yet sad, soft sound of her breath.

"I did not kiss that woman," Zed Easton's voice was deep but soft. "Yet you already kissed another man... the one who should be angry is me."

It took Maida a moment to process his words.

"The one who is wrong..." Despite his words, his tone was gentle. "Was not me."

Maida didn't know that she had been the only one the mafia boss had ever shown leniency too. If it had been another person, he would have killed them.

"I saw..."

"Foolish woman, what you saw was someone seducing me," Zed Easton let go of her wrists to get up onto his knees while keeping his eyes on her. "You have done that same act for so many years and failed to recognize it now?"

Maida couldn't stop herself from blushing if she wanted it. She made a mistake?

"You really should be punished..."

Maida was trying to recall the scene she witness moments ago and wondered why she reacted so impulsively? Was the eight years of her failing to seduce the man made her silly? While Maida continue was lost in thoughts, the man already removed his shirt. When the plum blossom tattoos came into view, her attention snapped back to focus. The man's entire chest, back, and arms were covered in the image of plum blossom. Stunned, Maida begin to touch the flower blossom on his chest and frown when she felt strange texture hidden underneath the tattoos instead of smooth skin. In fact, on closer inspection there are many other areas with the same bumpy texture. Instantly, Maida eyes lifted to meet the man's face to meet his dark gaze.