05.11 - Earl Richard

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

The following morning, Mimi woke up to soft lips against her left breast. Letting out a pleasured sigh, Mimi let her hands roam Richard Earl's strong, smooth back while the man suck all over her breasts before his lips made its way to her neck. Reaching for the condom on the nightstand, Mimi slid the rubber on the man's hard length while Richard Earl continued to nibble up to her ear. Soon, the man was buried deep inside her, moving slow but hard - causing the bed to creak lewdly.

"Mimi" Richard Earl's deep voice was against her ear while his hot breath made her body shiver.

Just when the man was about to fill the condom, Mimi grabbed hold of his tight bottom, urging him to pleasure her first. Chuckling, Richard Earl moved harder inside her, pressing down on her body until Mimi found her release. When the woman finally let him fill the condom, Richard Earl laid his body onto her and breathed heavily against her neck. In silence, the two bask in peaceful morning until the front door was heard opening and closing. Alice Smith gentle voice told Mimi that she was back from her weekend trip.

"Mimi dear! I brought us some breakfast"

Richard Earl didn't want to leave Mimi's body and so, clung onto her.

"I'm hungry" Mimi pinched the man's bottom, wanting him to get off her.

With a sigh, Richard Earl sat up with Mimi in his arms.

"You got what you wanted" Mimi pushed to get off his lap. "Go back_"

Richard Earl cut Mimi's off with a deep, hard kiss.

"You think I'll go just like that?" Richard Earl cupped the bottom of Mimi's chin and had her look up into his dark gaze. "I want more than one night"

"How many nights do you want?" Mimi glared - daring him to answer her question. "Two? Three?"

Finding Mimi's temper lovable, Richard Earl pressed a soft kiss on her lips. The gentle action had both annoyed and troubled Mimi.

"Don't assume I only want your body" Richard Earl's dark eyes met her sternly while he kept hold of her chin. "Mimi Ahn, I want you completely"

"You_"

Before Mimi could think to argue with Richard Earl, the man stole her lips in a fierce kiss. Lost in passion, Mimi clung onto the man's hard body until the knock on the door startled her.

"Mimi? It's already late in the morning. Wake up dear"

Mimi pulled away from Richard Earl's hot lips to glare at him. Meeting her angry gaze, Richard Earl gave a soft chuckle.

"Mimi?" Alice could hear the deep chuckle inside Mimi's room. "Who's in the room with you?"

Mimi wanted to pinched Richard Earl's waist but there wasn't any fat for her fingers to grip on. Chuckling even more, Richard Earl buried his face into Mimi's neck and kiss her soft skin.

"Mimi" Alice tone held a warning tone. "You answer me young lady or I'll open this door this instance"

"We'll come out soon" Mimi tried to push Richard Earl off her.

"You have 5 minutes"

Mimi knew better than to have Alice Smith waiting so shoved the laughing Richard Earl off her to take a quick shower.

Exactly five minutes later, Mimi walked out the bedroom while Richard Earl took his shower. Seeing Mimi all covered up in sweatpants and long neck and sleeve shirt in the middle of summer, Alice looked at the young woman with a raised brow. But no matter what Mimi tried to hide, she couldn't hide her swollen lips.

"You better be using protection" Alice had her hands on her hips.

"Alice" Mimi laughed weakly.

"Did you?" Alice warned.

"Yes" Mimi rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Alice folded her arms. "Now tell me who you just had sex with"

"Alice!" Mimi laughed again.

"Not once since I took you in did you brought anyone home for me to meet. Not only did you brought him home, you allowed him in your bed" Alice continued. "I want to meet him"

"He's not important Alice, I_"

"How am I not important?"

Just like that, Richard Earl appeared at the bedroom doorway. Unlike the previous night where he wore his tie and suit jacket, he wore his gray suit pants and black shirt left unbutton. His hair still damp while his shirt half open, the man sex appeal was radiating off him uncontrollably. Both Alice and Mimi were staring at the man with mouths half-opened.

"Richard Earl?" Alice soon found her voice and turned to Mimi with wide eyes. "Mimi, you_"

"He attacked me last night" Just like a little girl getting caught red-handed, Mimi pointed a finger at the tall handsome man with big innocent eyes.

"Who attacked who?" Richard Earl grabbed Mimi's wrist and pulled her to him. "Last night, you were the one who_"

Mimi covered the man's mouth with both hands, making him laugh softly against her palm.

"Go back Mr. Earl" Mimi warned the man with glaring eyes as she kept his mouth covered.

Seeing how Richard Earl kept hold of Mimi's waist while his dark eyes gazing down lovingly at the young woman, Alice was somewhat amused. Moreover, Mimi's soft pink cheeks melt Alice's heart.

"Alright you two" Alice smiled softly while she turned to go to the kitchen. "Before anyone leaves, let's have a nice morning meal together"

Mimi wanted to kick Richard Earl out but the man lead her over to the small table where a large spread of eggs, bacon, and waffles sat waiting for them.