05.14 - Earl Richard

"Mimi!"

Then there is the story's almost forgotten male lead Jayden Kay. While Mimi's relationship with the second male lead progressed steadily, the male lead instinctively begin his pursuit. At the same time of his recent breakup, Mimi conveniently appeared in and out of RE Label. While Mimi secretly visit the record label handsome owner, the male lead thought Mimi was there to work as a songwriter for the company. Knowing her talents and popularity, Jayden Kay constantly tried to find ways to get her to agree to do collaborative work with him. He had thought she refused to work with him initially was due to his possessive girlfriend. When he broke up with his clingy girlfriend, he thought Mimi reserve for him will disappear. He didn't know his action only disgust Mimi further.

"Mimi, wait"

Mimi did not want to deal with Jayden Kay but the man refused to give up no matter how cold she was toward him. Annoyed that her role as the female lead was what drawing the man to her, Mimi continued to ignore the man. That - of course, was useless. Soon enough, Jayden Kay grabbed her arm, stopping her from leaving.

"Mr. Kay" Mimi pulled her arm away.

"Mimi, why are you avoiding me?"

Mimi wanted to roll her eyes at the typical question.

"I wouldn't bother to avoid you if you kept proper distance" Mimi told the man straight out. "Look, I'm seeing someone right now."

"Who?" Jayden Kay was startled and grab her arm without thinking.

Frowning, Mimi again pulled her arm away from the male lead who was showing dangerous signs of possessiveness. Because Mimi Ahn originally was meant to be Jayden Kay, the man instinctively grab hold of her. Ironically, Mimi had tried to avoid the male lead only to have him obsess with her.

"Who I'm seeing is of no concern to you" Mimi said coldly. "Mr. Kay, we have zero relation. Don't forget that"

Hearing Mimi's harsh cold words, Jayden Kay felt a sharp pain in his heart. Seeing the visible pain on his face, Mimi felt an impending omen. Before she could think further, Richard Earl and his secretary suddenly appeared.

"Jayden, your manager have been looking for you" The secretary scolded. "Aren't you supposed to be in the recording studio?"

Not responding to the secretary, Jayden Kay walked off with a bitter expression. He didn't even bother to acknowledge the Owner while he stormed off. Once the male lead was gone, Mimi sighed softly while the second male lead went to her.

"What did he wanted?" Richard Earl wrapped an arm around Mimi's slim waist and pulled her to him.

"You're not blind" Mimi smirked at the man's possessive hold. "You know what he wanted"

"You belong to me"

"Why don't you put a stamp on my forehead to let him know?"

"Instead of a stamp" Richard Earl held her body flushed up against him. "Wear a ring"

That made Mimi laughed.

"Why do you laugh when I'm serious?" Richard Earl bent to kiss the spot under her right eye.

Mimi looked up at the tall handsome man and smiled softly.

"Marry me"

"Marrying you will not stop all the boys from flirting"" Mimi teased.

"Marrying me will give me reason to destroy anyone who flirt with you"

Laughing again, Mimi set her head against the man's strong chest.

"You don't know me..."

"Then show me who you are"

His soft gentle statement startled Mimi.

"What are you afraid of?"

Mimi remained quiet while Richard Earl held onto her tight.