06.1 - Rivera Lukas

"Kiai!"

As soon as I was forced into someone else body, I received a reverse punch to the gut. Falling back, my head hit the hard mat, causing my senses to spin. In an instant, flashes of information – or rather, diagram images – transferred into my soul.

The story is about multiple characters competing to be the heir of the self-made multi-billionaire Cain Jager, the Owner and Founder of Jager Corp

The story is about multiple characters competing to be the heir of the self-made multi-billionaire Cain Jager, the Owner and Founder of Jager Corp. The brilliant businessman created the commerce and trade company when he was still in college. By the time he graduated, his company was listed top ten in the world. For more than fifty years, Cain Jager oversaw his life work expand into one of the world's most powerful business. Ironically, his success in business did not carry over in his personal life. Being a man with power, status, and wealth, women always flock to him. With young and beautiful temptations, his marriages always end with divorce due to infidelity. By the time Cain Jager reached wife number 4, he has 5 legitimate children and 7 grandchildren. Of course, the man has more illegitimate children and grandchildren, but they held no importance in Cain Jager's or the protagonist's life.

The protagonist of the story is Blaze Jager. At 6 years old, he lost parents in a disastrous car accident and was left to his grandmother's care. The young boy grew up spoiled rotten due to his overly protective grandmother – Alison Lee Jager. Losing both of her children and her first grandson, the old woman poured all her hopes on her second grandson. And because Blaze Jager was born from the first son from Cain Jager's first marriage, Alison Lee believed that her grandson should be the one to inherit Jager Corp. Installing that same belief in her grandson, Blaze Jager naturally developed a narcissistic and self-entitled personality.

But the cold-hearted businessman only cared for the strong and capable. Blaze Jager would learn how heartless his grandfather was after his grandmother's death. Losing the one person who doting on him since childhood, Blaze Jager faced the cruel world. Deceived, tricked, and swindled out of the Jager Corp. shares he inherited, the young man was forced to live in the streets. It was a very hard lesson - one that turned him cold and ruthless. More than half of his life had been dedicated to revenge and power. But only after such lesson did the boy became a man – doing whatever took to get back what had belonged to him. He eventually succeeded in taking Jager Corp. at the age of 45.

Who is female lead of the story? Sophia Solis is a young hotel heiress, born and raised in Argentina. Unlike many who were born into wealth and power, Sophia Solis was a humble individual. Fate brought her to San Francisco, where she met Blaze Jager. Regrettably, the kind Sophia Solis met Blaze Jager during his conquest for revenge. Love had not been his priority. Moreover, he had abused her feelings and used her family's connection for his personal gain. By the time she realized Blaze Jager's intentions, it was already too late. She had already fallen deeply in love with the man. Instead of walking away, she stayed with the cold man – hoping that one day his heart will open up for her.

And then there is the second male lead, Lukas Rivera. For Blaze Jager, Lukas Rivera had been a childhood friend since primary school. Going to the same school and hanging out in the same crowd, the adolescent boy had thought his friendship with Lukas Rivera was genuine. He didn't know Lukas Rivera had only associated with him because of their family ties. It hadn't been friendship. If anything, Lukas Rivera felt nothing for Blaze Jager. No loyalty – no like – no dislike. The egotistical young Blaze Jager was seen as a naive "fool". After Blaze Jager lost everything, Lukas Rivera simply turned away – no longer needing to associate with someone who didn't know why he had lost. At his "supposed" friend abandonment, Blaze Jager swore vengeance. How? The story female lead - Sophia Solis.The two young men met Sophia Solis around the same time and both grew fascinated in the beautiful woman. But the female lead naturally chose the male lead of the story. Blaze Jager got back at Lukas Rivera by taking the woman he fallen for. And the second male lead could only watch as the woman he love, desperately love someone else.

"Your little games are becoming more and more interesting, Bob"

"Oh? How so, my dear?"

How so? I have transmigrated into Maxie Luther's body – the ultimate cannon fodder character of the story. Just like Blaze Jager, Maxie Luther lost her parents at a very young age. Alison Lee Jager had taken Maxie Luther in for four years before the six year old Blaze Jager entered. Born with a large strawberry mark on the right side of her face, Maxie Luther was someone with lack of self-confidence and self-worth. Her extremely quiet and gloomy temperament made it difficult for her grandmother to understand her; so often, Maxie Luther was left alone and ignored. Alison Lee Jager had mistaken Maxie Luther's silence as her nature – when in actuality the young woman was depressed and unhappy. Every young woman wants to be beautiful. No one wants to be ugly. Unfortunately Maxie Luther was born with capillary hemangioma condition where the large pink birthmark on her face darkened as she grew. The birthmark had caused her to develop inferiority complex toward her more beautiful cousins. Worst, she had to live each day silently enduring people mocking her for the birthmark.

The most ill-fated thing for Maxie Luther was falling in love with someone who adored her younger, beautiful cousin Ruby Jager. During Maxie Luther's darkest time in life, a fellow student had reached out a hand to her – giving her support and friendship. The man had given her hope for life. He had given her warmth. The inexperience Maxie Luther fell in love with a lie that the man carefully schemed with his "beloved" in order to take her shares in Jager Corp.On top of that, the man tricked Maxie Luther to have surgery to remove the strawberry mark so that they could happily get married. More than one doctor had warned the operation was dangerous due to the nature of the birthmark, but Maxie Luther blindly persisted. The young woman died at 22 years old – one day after the birthmark was removed. Maxie Luther's shares of Jager Corp. ultimately end in the hand of Ruby Jager. The man who went through all the trouble to get the shares – naturally, got kicked to the curb by his supposed "beloved" after he outlived his use.

"It's not like you to give me a time limit, Bob"

Alas, the root of Maxie Luther's ill fate is the strawberry mark. Whether or not she does the surgery to remove the birthmark, her fate was still inevitable death. The birthmark was only a deadly poison in disguise. The greed within the Jager's clan conspired long before Maxie Luther was conceived. Her mother was unknowingly poisoned during pregnancy. When she went into labor, she along with her newborn son did not survive. Maxie Luther survived by sheer miracle.

"Good luck Maxie"

I don't need that stupid Bob or his good luck. It doesn't matter how he wants me to play this game. I might as well get into character.