02.6 - Endou Kai

Enrolling Noah into the private, elite elementary school, as promised, Mia drove Noah to school and picked him up every single day.

Mia Clark was a very beautiful woman with the rare combination of red hair and dark blue eyes. Tall and slim with a voluptuous figure, Mia Clark is the type of woman who turns head where ever she goes. Regrettably, the original Mia Clark did not have any sense of fashion. Growing up poor, she didn't have the means to buy fashionable clothes. When she married Mark Walters and started to have access to money, she didn't know what fashion was. She had only thought to buy whatever most expensive to show off her husband's wealth and status. The woman didn't know that wearing all those mix of high brand only made her look gaudy and tasteless. Fortunately, the soul within Mia Clark has better taste when it comes to clothes. And because of it, her natural beauty was brought out to full effect, causing people to stop and stare.

For a young woman to be a single mother is already noticeable. For a single mother to drive a red Bentley to her son's city's most elite school is even more eye-catching. Stepping out of the car in casual but well fitted jeans and a white blouse, Mia would always hug and kiss her son before he went into the school. Men, women, teachers, and even little boys and girls all took notice of Mia Clark. While she appeared oblivious, she was not. Hiding her smirk, she walked back to her car and drove off like nothing was out of the ordinary. Every single day, the scene repeat as Mia dropped her son off of school and picked him up afterward. The occurrence gave deep impression to the teachers, parents, and students.

While many students did admire Noah Walters for having such a beautiful mother, there are some who was jealous. When the jealous few learned that Noah's mother was divorced by Noah's father, they used it to attack him. They made fun of the fact that he had been abandon by his father and teased him for having a mother who pretty but stupid. Children can be innocent and cruel all at once. For Noah who loves his mother, did not tolerate anyone talking badly of her. For a young boy with strong temperament, he fought back physically - beating all the little boys who insulted his mother until they cried. And of course, the school teachers seeing the fight would break it up and reprimand the angry Noah. Soon, three crying boys, the angry Noah, and one small fragile quiet boy stood waiting in the Principal office waiting for the parents to come. Naturally, the three crying boys' parents were not happy to see their sons hurt and beaten and so demanded Noah to be expelled. As for the quiet boy who suffered the greatest beating, did not utter a word while his uncle's expression was dark and heavy.

Mia entered the Principal office to see the situation and was not fazed when the crying boys' parents yelled at her for teaching her son violence. Even though she did not look toward Kai Endou, Mia laughed inside knowing the man was like the other parents, pissed off at her because of her son's action.

"Don't yell at my mommy!" Noah rushed to his mother side and shields her with angry eyes.

Just before the parents could yell at Noah, Mia smacked the top of her son's head startling everyone.

"M_ mommy, I_"

"Don't mommy me" Mia crossed her arms. "I told you I don't like violence"

"But mommy they_"

"No excuses"

Noah felt wrong and gripped onto his fist.

"Seriously, why do you have to beat them up? Can't you just tell them how stupid their parents are, or how ugly their mothers are compare to me, or how richer you are then them?"

Everyone nearly choked and fell, completely speechless with Mia's supposed scolding.

"You_ you vile woman" An older woman sneered at Mia. "I see where that boy learns such manners. His mother is a_"