05.15 - Earl Richard

It didn't very long before Mimi agreed to marry Richard Earl. Her target had been the second male lead and the whole point had been to capture the man. Why make things difficult or bothered to prolong the game? Especially since the second male lead was persistent in marrying her. Whether he had fallen for her or because of her protagonist halo was too strong for him to resist, Mimi continued to move forward. It was not in her nature to hesitate and so she strode onward without looking back.

Naturally, the marriage appeared to be impulsive to the world. Richard Earl was ten years older than the young 22 years old DJ. No one believed the marriage was anything more than lust on Richard Earl's end and naivety on Mimi Ahn's end. But Richard Earl could care less what the world thought of him. For the handsome record label owner, he truly fell for the DJ - wanting not only her body but her heart and soul as well. Marriage had been the only way Richard Earl knew to bind Mimi to him. Whether or not she felt the same, Richard Earl was confident that in time she will share the same feelings for him.

But for the second male lead to end up with the female lead - that itself was an abnormality to the story. When the male lead Jayden Kay found out that the woman he had been interested all along was involved with Richard Earl - the Owner of the record label he was signed under, all he felt was anger. Believing that Mimi was playing with him from the start, Jayden Kay flew into rage. In his condo, watching news reporting the all powerful Richard Earl engagement to the popular young DJ Mimi Ahn, Jayden Kay destroyed everything on sight. The only thing left was the flat screen television which showed a picture of Richard Earl together with Mimi Ahn. The image burned any reason left inside the story's male lead.

Jayden Kay became a man who lost any sense of reason. All he cared about was getting back the person he thought belong to him. And he felt Mimi Ahn belonged to him. Sadly, in the original story, when Jayden Kay had Mimi Ahn's heart, he assumed the woman betrayed him by sleeping with Richard Earl. His jealousy resulted in him raping the innocent, pure Mimi Ahn. Even after the truth of her innocence was revealed by the blood on the white sheets, Jayden Kay still claimed that Mimi Ahn had illicit relations with Richard Earl. But the story now reversed the situation. Mimi never even entered a relationship with Jayden Kay. In fact, she strayed cleared of the male lead. But his ego had caused him to create the illusion that Mimi had only been stringing him along in a game to capture his interest. And now that she had his interest, she duped him by marrying another man.

A scorn woman is a dangerous woman. A scorn man is a deadly man. Believing Mimi Ahn was stolen from him, Jayden Kay seek to take back what was his. The young man crazily stalked Mimi for days - watching her from the shadows of the clubs where she performed. Every night he would watched as the woman left in Richard Earl's arm. Every night he would grew more disturbed by the way Mimi would smile up at the tall handsome man beside her. It angered him to see that the woman only showed her dimple smiles to Richard Earl when the person who she should smile to was him. Obsessive thoughts quickly filled his mind as he continued to wait for the opportunity to make Mimi his. He waited until Mimi was alone and Richard Earl was nowhere in sight.

With a few days before the wedding, Mimi decided to take it easy by helping out at the instrument store instead of doing gigs late at the clubs. That night, while Mimi was cleaning up and preparing to close the store, Jayden Kay appeared. Before she could lock the doors, the man lifted the gun in his hand with a crazed smile on his face. Instead of fear, Mimi sneered.

"What is this?" Mimi stepped back and watched as the male lead locked the door behind him without taking his eyes off her. "May I ask what you want this late in the night?"