06.21 - Rivera Lukas

Maxie's provocation set forward a chain of event. Blaze Jager found himself going to the same university as Lukas Rivera and Dustin Jager. What's more, no one expected the young masters of the Rivera and Jager families to gather at the same university. At first, after learning the wager Maxie had set, Blaze was shocked, then anxious, and finally resigned. Sensing that his cousin was the sort to do whatever she wanted regardless of the consequences, Blaze figured it was useless for him to worry and so continued about his own life. On the other hand, Lukas Rivera and Dustin Jager both set out to win against Maxie and her game - each young man for their own reason.

After being prep by his father, Dustin Jager eager entered the competition in order to win Maxie's 15% share of Jager Corp. Growing up going to the same school as his cousin, Dustin was completely confident in winning over Blaze. While it was important to create a wide circle of networking, grades were also important. Dustin's networking skills was topnotch but he was lazy in his studies and depends a lot on his family name to intimidate his peers. He had thought the university professors would be the same as his past teachers and would grade him based on his name. Little did he know, college was different than primary and high schools. Many university professors could care less to learn a student's name. Dustin Jager overestimated his value and ignored the fact that if he does not do well in grades, he would lose. And if he loses, he'll never be able to enter Jager Corporation even as a mail delivery boy. That harsh truth was not realized until halfway through the university years, but by then, it was already too late for him to back out.

As for the second male lead - Lukas Rivera, the young man breezed through university - naturally earning many students' admiration and professors' respect. The man was, after all, very intelligent and capable individual without the need of family's backing. Even though many people always gather around him, hoping to garter some connection with him, the aloof young man always kept to himself without a care to socialize with anyone. Only a few individuals were able to get within the cold, quiet man's small circle of acquaintances. And strangely enough, despite his previous fall out with Blaze Jager, the two characters managed to fall into the same social circle. Even though, the protagonist no longer naively thinks that the second male lead as a friend - the two men at least acknowledged each other existence.

"Oi, Blaze, isn't that your sister?"

In the university's largest dining hall, a gorgeous group of 4 young men and 3 young women sat at a large round table for lunch. Blaze Jager was eating when a familiar voice was heard on the speakers throughout the dining hall. Lifting his head, Blaze looked at the large flat screen to see what appears to be an interview with Maxie Luther.Everyone recognized the beautiful interviewer as the head host of KT International - the world's leading source for news and analysis on Business and Marketing. Not many people recognized the woman with the strawberry mark and so were startled when the beautiful host introduced her as the CEO of Jager Corp. After listing all of Maxie Luther's accomplishment since she took the position of CEO, the host begin her series of questions. Everyone watched with amazement as the young 27 years old woman wearing royal blue button up blouse tucked inside slim black pants, answered each questions- from the stock markets to Jager Corp's future venture, in a casual and relaxed manner.There wasn't the slight hesitation or apprehension in the woman's face or in her tone. Every time she replied, her answers were clear and sharp.

"Wow, your foresight is amazing Maxie" The host smiled at Maxie with admiration. "It's no wonder Jager Corp. is listed as the current number one in commerce and trade"

"You give me too much credit Kristen" Maxie returned the smile. "Jager Corp had been number one in the business long before I took the position"

"Well yes but it's no easy feat to maintain the number 1 position. I bet there must be pressure on you at the start of your career"