Chapter 10 - Group chat?

*Author’s note*

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS! i have been so tired today, but I was determined to write for you BEFORE i fell asleep :) 

One of these days I'll write a super long chapter and you can have a nice long read, haha.

By the way, in three days I'm going on camp, so I won't be uploading for a while. 

I will try to write a cliffhanger for you all to be on edge ;) 

AND OMGOSHHHHH! KARISE JUST WON THE VOICE! I'm in australia, so my apoligies if that means nothing to you - but she is amazing, CHECK HER OUT! ;)

love you all! xo juls

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

After we talked, and Becky had finished screaming (resulting in my hearing being reduced by about 50%), I lay back on my bed, completely exhausted. I checked the time, and it was only 7 – I still had two hours before dad got home and wanted to ‘talk’ to me.

I was just drifting off to sleep when my phone’s message tone beeped loudly; I cursed quietly, sure I had turned it on silent. I must have accidentally turned it on when I was talking to Beck. 

When I checked my phone though, I had 42 new messages: I had to look again to make sure that I was seeing things right, and sure enough, I had 42 messages. 

As I scrolled through my messages,  most were from people I didn't know very well at school who happened to be crazy fans of one direction.

I don't know how they had my number but they were sending me lots of texts that basically asked me why I was on tv... I groaned. In the craziness of everything that was going on when I left the hotel, I mustn't have noticed media crews mixed with the screaming fans. 

Great. 

So now everyone was going to know where I had been all afternoon. I was going to be in for it at school; I just wondered how many people were going to hate me. 

The other texts were from people I actually knew properly, congratulating me on meeting Niall, and telling me how lucky I was. There was one from Beck – but it was sent a few hours before I called her, so I ignored it.

There were 2 messages from Niall; the first one saying:

Hey babe, I hope you got home without too much fuss. The boys loved having you, are you sure you’re alright?

I smiled, and looked at the next one:

Are you sure you’re ok? I’m getting worried, it’s been an hour since I texted you, please at least let me know you’re alright!

An hour?! I looked at the clock, and sure enough, it was 8:30 – crap. I must have fallen asleep when I thought I was only drifting off!

I quickly went into the kitchen and started heating up dinner, a chicken casserole I had cooked, but I was going to preheat for a fast dinner with dad; hopefully it would put him in a good mood.

I put the timer on, and went back into my room to change in to more comfortable clothes. Just as I did that, my phone beeped again, and I wondered who it could be this time.

Niall: I’m really worried now Ivy!

I swore again; I must have forgotten to text him back. The sleep I had made me feel so groggy that I had forgotten NIALL HORAN was texting me…

What on earth was wrong with me?

Straight away I replied, telling him not to worry, that I was fine, and I had just fallen asleep. He seemed relieved, and while I was waiting for the timer to go off, I looked through my last four, unopened texts, all from different ‘unknown’ numbers.

The first one read: WHY DOESN’T IVY LIKE ME?? :’(

Straight away I knew it was Louis, and I cracked up laughing. I could almost imagine him saying it, and so I quickly added his number and texted back: because you make strangers play truth or dare! :)

The next one said: Very nice meeting you, I hope we can see you again. :)

It was so polite that I knew it had to be Liam who sent it, known for being Daddy Direction – the most responsible one of the gang, who was also the sweetest, kindest boy you could know!

The next message said: you made louehh sad, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry… ;)

I added the number as Harry, always the flirt, and texted back: just have a calf! Haha get it? Cry and laugh mixed together is pronounced calf ;) and louehh will live, poor baby :)

My last text read: ‘VAS HAPPENING?

Definitely from Zayn – no surprises there.

But why did they all have my number? I sent off a group message saying that I didn’t mind, but why did they all have my number? Just as I sent the text, the oven made a noise, and so I went to get the food out of the oven.

Not surprisingly, as I was doing so, my phone kept going off with texts from the boys. I decided to customize their numbers, and set a special ringtone for each – nothing too obvious to suggest that they were from one direction, but so I would realize if one of them was calling or messaging.

Eventually I had to put my phone back on silent, but when I did check the group chat, somehow Louis and Harry had gotten into an argument about how Harry kept on ‘cheating’ on Louis by flirting with other girls.

They really were the oddest boys, and I smiled, thinking about my afternoon with them. Of course, just as I was enjoying my memories, Dad opened the front door and walked inside.

Here we go; he wanted to talk – I just wanted everything to be ok.