Chapter 31 - Surprise!

*Author’s note*

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Hannah Smith, who won the Masterchef competition at our high school, TWICE in 2 years!! Congratulations, I'm really happy for you! 

I am SO sorry it took me so long to update - I've been sick, and it's my mum's birthday... so yeah. But I will try to keep updating a lot faster, SO SO sorry guys <3 

Please keep reading!!! 

Hope you enjoy this chapter :) <3 xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 *Ivy’s POV*

“Um… You know what guys? I don’t feel very good about that idea… do you mind if I take the pictures myself? I would feel more comfortable doing that.”

I bit my lip and prayed they would let me, mentally crossing my fingers.

Both of the men looked at each other and nodded; Niall asked me if I was sure.

“Yes – I can handle this,” I said, and gave him a hug.

Then I was given a camera by the two men, and I went into the bathroom.

I couldn’t take pictures of anywhere where I had cut myself, which pretty much ruled out my arms and legs, so I took photos of my stomach, and my face, and carefully took pictures of my bruised arms and legs, but from angles where you couldn’t see my scars.

When I was satisfied, I took a deep breath, and walked out to Niall and the men, handing them the camera.

“The pictures are on there, if you want to check,” I said quietly, and one of them flicked through the pictures, nodding to the other guy that they were on there.

“There is one more thing,” Niall spoke up, “I took some photos on my phone of the damage at Ivy’s house, just before we left, and I have them as evidence. Should I give them to you?”

“That would be useful for court as first-hand evidence, so yes please, I can transfer them now.”

The men and Niall went off to get the photos to the men, so I went and sat with the four lads, who were discussing with the third CPS guy and Paul how they lived like.

It was actually quite interesting, and I listened to the details of their travelling and touring, and just how it all worked.

Believe me, as much as I was in awe of what was happening, they did so many things! I don’t think anyone realizes how hard they work, except for Paul and the boys – even the CPS guy looked a bit shocked.

“With all these things going on, is this going to be a suitable environment? Can you still look after Ivy adequately with this amount of busyness in your lives?”

“Definitely,” said Liam, “just because we might be busy doesn’t mean we won’t be good carers for Ivy.”

How sweet is he!

Finally, it seemed that the plans were finalized; I would be doing so many things with the boys that it seemed I was a sixth member of one direction.

I would live in the same places, travel in the same buses, the same planes and the same cars, and going to their concerts – although not performing, obviously.

I took in a deep breath: this was going to be my new life – no more abusing dad, no more hurtful evenings.

But living my life with five caring, sweet, funny guys who I got on with so well!