Chapter 26 - Saved by Nialler.

*Author's note*

ARGH I HAVE EXAMS IN 9 DAYS... :((((

after this chapter I will probably not write for a few more days, soo busy.. but then holidays will be on soon :DDDD

YAY!

hope you all enjoy <3

Oh, and sidenote... I HAVE 3600 READS!! THAT'S SO, SO, SO INCREDIBLE, THANK YOU GUYSSSS!!!!! I go up about a hundred reads a day, more if I update!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU <3 <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Niall's POV*

"Oh my God!!" I yelled, as I ran to Ivy, who was lying on the floor.

She was unconscious, and there was blood running down her face... the worst part?

Her shirt was unbuttoned and lying open, exposing herself.

My blood boiled, and instantly the adrenalin in my body kicked in.

Not only was her dad physically abusive, but he also was taking advantage of her... sexually.

I nearly vomited right there, the thought made me so sick to my stomach - the only thing that made me strong was the fact that I had to be strong for Ivy and get her out of this situation.

As fast as I could, I grabbed a cloth and put it over her chest, covering her up so she had at least some decency, even if it was a small piece of material. 

All those thoughts went through my mind in the few seconds I was inside; immediately after I covered her up, I looked around, grabbing a broom so I could protect both myself and Ivy from this maniac.

Slowly, I walked down the hallway, checking each room for her father; my heart pounded not only with anger, but with fear... 

I wouldn't fail her, not now.

As I checked each downstairs room, I suddenly realized I hadn't heard any noise - until that moment.

I heard someone muttering to themselves loudly as they came down the stairs, and I prepared myself for the worst, praying I could knock him out and then get Ivy to a safe place.

I stepped in front of the stairs.

"What kind of a bloody coward are you? Hitting your own daughter??"

His eyes bulged, obviously shocked someone had caught him, but as he advanced towards me his face changed into an evil smile.

"The slut deserves everything she got, and you deserve everything you're about to get," he slurred.

Immediately I could tell he was intoxicated and as he came closer, I pulled the wooden handle of the broom out from behind my back and hit him before he could attack me.

The first time I hit him, he made a growling noise and jumped at me, but I managed to hit him right on a sensitive spot, and he dropped to the floor.

I dropped the broom and started to move back down the hallway to Ivy, but suddenly I felt a hand grab my leg.

I saw a Buddha statue sitting on a table a little further down the hall: dragging my leg (and along with it, Ivy's father), I managed to make my way to the table and picked up the statue.

It weighed a ton, and I realized it must have been a solid statue - if I dropped it on his head, it would probably kill him - not that he didn't deserve that.