Chapter 7 - studying; directioner style.

*Author’s note*

GUYSSSSS! How do you all like the story so far? I don't want it to be too cliched or anything - but thank you for all my fans :) love you all! xoxo

soooo tired, I'll try and do an extra long chapter tomorrow! or two ;)

And please tell me what you think of it! 

Julia :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

“Louis Tomlinson!” I yelled, “How can you ask something like that so easily?” He took out his phone and snapped a photo of me, and I sat there glaring at him.

We were all sitting down around the lounge room, but everyone was sitting in random spots, Louis being furthest away from me had the advantage that I couldn’t chase him, so I just sat there, ignoring him, until he started crying.

“Why doesn’t Ivy like me? What did I do wrong?” he wept, and I went over to console him. It wasn’t until I got there that I realized he was faking it – as I did, he grabbed me and started tickling me. I started laughing and laughing, begging him to stop, and finally, he did.

Grumbling, I went back to the lounge and sat down sulking; Liam, being a gentleman, apologized to me on behalf of Louis.

“I’m sorry Ivy, he just doesn’t know how to behave himself of girls, and he never learns!”

Louis yelled to Liam “Eleanor obviously doesn’t agree!” Everyone started laughing, and I couldn’t help but laugh as well. Meeting the boys was so different to what I expected it to be – they made me feel so at home, and it felt like we had been friends for more than just a few hours.

After we finished eating, Liam and Harry got on their laptops to tweet fans, and so I decided to tweet them, wondering if they would see my tweet among so many others.

@IvyG101: thanks @real_liam_payne for apologizing on behalf on Louis @louistomlinson :P

I put my phone down, and started getting out my books to do study; I know how sad that is, believe me, but this is my last year at school, and I want to get a good education. If you fall behind in any subject in your final year… you’re pretty much screwed.

As I set up my work on the table, my phone vibrated; I had a new mention.

@real_liam_payn: no worries… have fun studying :P x

I laughed and opened my legal studies textbook, and Niall walked up to me, mocking me in a sing-song voice: a very beautiful sing-song voice, mind you. He started singing 'save you tonight' to me, but changed up the lyrics so he was singing about saving me from my schoolwork. 

"IIIIIIII want to save ya, 

want to save your brain tonight, 

don't do your homework, 

Otherwise I'll be bored!"

At this last word he got down on his knees, pretending to serenade me with his... Words of wisdom?

I snapped a photo of him, and tweeted it saying:

@real_liam_payn and @niallofficial are trying to distract me! And it's working :(

I heard Louis laughing; he must have seen what I had written, and I pretended to be hurt. "Why are you laughing Louis? This is my finals year - I'm going to be 18  and I need to get my life in order... IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yelled the last sentence to add effect, and poor Louis sat there looking like he was in shock. 

Niall opened his mouth to say something to me, but I winked at him before he could, so that he knew I was joking. 

Harry took a photo if Louis' face, and tweeted:

@IvyG101 made loueeeeh @louistomlinson sad... But he deserved it! You go girl ;)

I read it in my mentions, and started laughing, and all of a sudden my phone started vibrating like crazy - girls were starting to tweet me asking why the boys had tweeted me back. I turned my phone off vibration, and just left it sitting on the table - Niall picked it up and started to take selfies of himself and pictures of the boys, just for fun.

I knew I was going to have a fun time looking through those pictures! 

I eventually finished my homework, and by this time, Zayn and Harry had gone out somewhere, so it was just Niall, Louis, Liam and I sitting around at the hotel.

Louis, being a cheeky devil, suggested we play truth or dare… Just to spite him for laughing at me, I agreed. After all, what’s the worst that could happen, right?

Wrong.