Chapter 35 - the last night.

*Author’s note*

on a depressing note - I apoligize in advance for this chapter. Today I felt really depressed and even though this was going to happen, today I wrote it a lot easier than usual.

I cried as I wrote this, as this chapter is extremely personal and very close to home, so I wrote this from a really deep level for you guys <3

Remember, SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER, AND NEITHER IS SELF-HARM. please please please please don't EVER forget that xoxox

I'm here if anyone needs to talk about something, no matter WHAT it is!!!

Now enjoy, and I will post the next part tomorrow!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Ivy’s POV*

I was so stunned that I couldn’t move – which Harry took as a cue that I was enjoying his surprise, and so pushed his tongue into my mouth, and kissed me even more passionately.

But finally my body unfroze, and I pulled myself away from him as if he were a deadly snake, trying to poison me.

“What the HELL is wrong with you Styles?!” I screamed, not caring anymore about what everyone heard. Let them know Harry Styles is a complete bastard.

He raised an eyebrow at me, obviously still thinking that I had enjoyed it.

“What can I say, Ivy? I’m… a good kisser,” he said cockily, winking at the end of his little speech.

Shocked at his idiocy, I walked up to him and slapped him right across the cheek.

“That’s for kissing me while I have a boyfriend!”

As I started to walk away, I saw his face change into one of anger and for the second time in as many minutes, he pulled my arm back to him as I started to walk away.

“Ivy, please, don’t leave! I’m sorry!” He pleaded, and I almost felt sorry for him… almost.

“Sorry isn’t good enough, Harry. Just wait until Niall hears.” I started to run so that he wouldn’t pull me, but then I him say something that made me turn around.

“I’ll tell him Ivy. I’ll tell Niall.”

“Thank you Harry, I knew you could be man enough to face up to the consequences,” I said quietly, but a look of confusion passed over his face, and then he shook his head.

“I meant I’ll tell him about… about how you cut. He’s going to be disappointed.”

I staggered back, not being able to believe my ears. Harry just blackmailed me, and I had to give in – I couldn’t let Niall find out!

“Fine!” I choked, forcing the words out of my mouth, “fine! I won’t say a word, and you keep your mouth shut. You DOUCHEBAG!”

I started running, and the pressure of everything caught up to me.

The lunatic sending me crazy mail, the constant cutting and Harry having this secret crush on me all along.

There was only one thing I could do to get away from it all – permanently. And it was hidden in my bathroom, underneath the sink, blades and all.