Chapter 37 - Letters and a body.

*Author’s note*

An extral long chapter - for the third time in a row, I cried writing this chapter. 

The POV switches between all the different boys to show how they react - I'm sorry if you dislike it.

WARNING: This chapter has scenes and language which may some people may be sensitive to! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

 *Niall’s POV*

As soon as I saw her, I didn’t even think about taking a pulse, I just started screaming.

One of the boys called 911, and then everything blurred.

I was still conscious, but I couldn’t move.

Couldn’t think.

Nothing made sense to me.

Ivy’s limp body was picked up by the ambulance officers, and I watched with silent eyes, but my heart was screaming.

It was until I felt a drop of water on my arm, and it was then I realised I was sobbing.

Without realizing it, I found myself sitting on the couch, and it was then that reality hit me. My girlfriend had just tried to kill herself.

Did it work?

Liam pulled me up from the couch, and still lost in the empty space of nowhere, I was now in the ambulance.

An officer gave me something to drink, and in a few minutes, I started thinking logically again.

My vision wasn’t blurred – in fact I could see the bloody body of my girlfriend all too clearly.

I held her hand without moving her covered wrist, and started sobbing.

*Zayn’s POV*

I’m always good in emergencies. But this shocked me.

I dialled 911, and gathered some things that Ivy would need in the hospital when she would wake up – I couldn’t bring myself to face the possibility that she might not wake up.

But what haunted me most was Niall’s face; it was completely blank, empty.

Liam helped him to a couch, and I then checked for a pulse as Liam wrapped her wrists. Hopefully the pressure would limit the bleeding until the emergency workers got there.

The blood was everywhere.

She must have been desperate – but I just don’t understand.

Ivy was always so happy.

The last thing I put into the bag was the five letters she told us about – I couldn’t believe it.

They must be good-bye letters, to be opened when she thought we would find her... dead.

A tear ran down my cheek – I wasn’t as close to her as Niall, or Harry, but she has really affected me, and made me smile; I’m not ready to say good-bye to her!

*Liam’s POV*

The boys and I silently drove over to the hospital, minus Niall. We could all clearly see his face in our minds, and it broke our hearts.

The workers told us that she would be rushed into intensive care, and they would try to get blood transfusions into her to replace the blood that she lost – otherwise she would be in great danger of dying.