Chapter 20 - Harry & Nando's.

*Author’s note*

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks for everyone who has been votin for me :))

AND OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH! I HAVE NEARLY 2K READS. 2000 READS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! :DDD

And to those who are annoyed with me for leaving you hanging in a lot of chapters - I apoligize. But I have to keep you reading :P

Thanks so much to those of you who keep reading <3 it means so much, and none of you have any idea how much I love writing for you all!

stay beautiful xx juls

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter)

*Harry’s* POV

Tuesday was a really busy day, unlike yesterday; we had a photo shoot and 4 interviews, as well as going to a school to raise money for a charity.

We were all super tired by the end of it, and eventually got home around 5.

While we were on our way back from the school, I kept texting Ivy to ask her when she was coming over, but she didn’t reply.

I started to get a little bit concerned, and when she didn’t answer my calls, I knew that something must be wrong.

The boys ate as soon as we got back – the whole time, Niall was begging the boys to go to Nando’s.

Of course, everyone was too tired to be bothered, but then I realized that I could go see Ivy while I waited for the Nando’s food to be ready, so I volunteered.

All the boys except for Niall gave me a strange look: he just wanted food, he didn’t really care how he got it!

I grabbed a banana and my phone, and decided to take a plain car with a driver.  

Niall had told us where she lived after he had gone home with her, so I called Nando’s and ordered a whole heap of food while the driver took me to Ivy’s house.

I know it sounds like I was lying to the boys, but honestly, I just didn’t want to stir up any trouble.

I saw the look in Niall’s eye yesterday after he took Ivy home – I heard it in his voice as well.

He’s fallen for Ivy, the mysterious girl from the park; I can’t help but feel jealous though.

Ivy is perfect, she’s literally the perfect girl.

She didn’t dress up to hang out with us, and she didn’t try and pretend to be someone she isn’t – she’s completely herself.

Even though I know Niall ‘spotted’ her first, I know it just isn’t fair.

All guys know the unspoken bro code, and the biggest rule is: you NEVER go after your mate’s girl / girl he likes. 

It doesn’t matter if you like her as well, you MUST respect that he likes her.

I guess I’ll just have to wait until Niall gets over her...

If I can wait that long.

Because I’m falling hard.  I’m falling hard for Ivy.

I finally finished the call to nando’s and about two minutes  later, we arrived. I was surprised at how close her house was to the hotel.