Chapter 4 - A boring date, an interesting conversation.

*Author's note*

Hey guys :D How are you enjoying the story so far? Please vote, and tell me what you think and stuff :)

I'm so excited for this story!

Love you :D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - @Julia_Golafshan (twitter) 

I slowly turned around, silently swearing to myself. Why couldn't I have been a little less loud? Was my tip-toeing really enough to wake him up? Obviously so.

"Dad, i thought you were asleep and so I left you a note, I swear! It's in the fridge, I explained where I'm going, when I would be back, it's there, I PROMISE! And Becky is expecting me, so she knows something will have happened to me if I don't go!"

 Dad frowned a little at this - he has threatened to do something much worse to me if anyone ever finds out about what he does, so of course he didn't want Beck to suspect anything. 

"Fine, you left a note, but where do you think you're going dressed like some sort of slut? I'm not letting my daughter go out dressed like a prostitute!" he spat the word out, and I snapped back at him.

 "Since when do you care what I look like? Leaving me with bruises and welts every night, and you care about what I WEAR? And do I have to remind you that my birthday is in two weeks? I'll be 18, and I can do what I want, and I WANT to move out, and get away from this hellhole!"

We were both yelling now, but i could tell that dad, angry as he sounded, knew I was right. 

"Out clubbing, I suppose?" he sneered, obviously thinking I was going to be at some sleazy place. 

"Actually, I'm going bowling with a group, and we're having dinner," I told him, feeling much better. His face cleared, but he narrowed his eyes at me. 

 "So why are you dressed like THAT?" he mocked, "You think you actually look good?" 

I pretended that his words didn't hurt, and I sighed. "Dad, can I please go now? I'm going to be late..." 

"Fine, leave, you think I care? Just go!" he yelled, and I quickly went out the door, quietly closing the door behind me.

I didn't want him to change his mind, so I quickly got in the car and drive down the street. I stopped the car at the end of the street, and took a few deep breaths. 

 I tried to calm myself, and tell myself that tonight I would have some fun. As stressed as I felt, I tried to think 'happy thoughts', and I started thinking of Niall.

Oh my goodness, what was Beck going to say when I told her what had happened??

 She was going to be over the moon, and when I told her I had his number... She was going to freak! 

I smiled, and straight away I felt a lot better - I  put the engine back on and started to drive to the bowling alley, listening to the radio as I went. 

 The radio host's voice came on, and although I wasn't listening, the words 'one direction' made me pay attention.

 "... And the five boys and their manager will be staying at the Rose Pavilion hotel, for an unknown amount of time, however, it was noted that Niall slipped out of the hotel this afternoon around 2:30 and returned nearly three hours later. Perhaps he was spending time with friends.... Perhaps he was with a girl."